Chapter 2 Passion as Hot as Flames

"Wow, so this is your basic armor?" Naruto asked as he stood in the middle of a training ground that he normally used. He was looking over his own body in surprise when he felt a light boost in his strength while he was wearing armor. He had awoken the day after he had passed out, and had been let out of the hospital without anyone being against him. Erza was floating nect to his body without any legs, her ghostly tail leading towards the center of his back. It turned out that she could go inside of his body, since he was her new link to this world, she had to follow him around.

"Yes, those were my everyday clothes." Erza said as she looked over Naruto and was giving him a look of approval. She had been wondering if Naruto could work passed the shame of wearing female clothes and be truly willing to do anything it took to grow stronger, and she was not disappointed in his strength of will. She was surprised by the complete lack of shame that Naruto seemed to have when wearing what most would call disgusting for a guy to wear. Of course, his current clothes he was wearing could be considered pretty average of the shame scale.

Because his old clothes were lost and destroyed, he now HAD to wear something new.

"Why did this chest shrink down though?" Naruto said as he pointed at the chest of the armor. It was strange, since Erza was so well endowed he would expect that her armor wouldn't fit him at all. He was wearing her silver chest armor that she called her basic setting. He had the shoulder blades already attached to his shoulders, protecting them from getting damaged. Metalic gauntlets covered him up to his elbows like her, showing off parts of his biscep. Black gloves could be seen under the armor, showing an extra layer of clothing. You couldn't see it, but Naruto had on his black shirt on under Erza's... HIS armor now. Erza had told him that her power was his power now, and she was going to help him master it.

The armor had shrunk down to fit his size, and the chest had flattened out since he lacked the breasts to use them. The armor was still slightly feminine, but because he lacked her boobs, the armor didn't see the need to have the chest become so large. Even her blue skirt shortened from her own length so that it was still doing down to mid-thigh on him. Her knee high leather boots had become his size as well unsurpisingly.

The clothes were a tight fit, yet the were layered so that he could bend and move around normally.

"You have no boobs. I got my armor when I was flat chested, and enchantments were placed on it so that it would always fit my body. So when I grew, it also grew with me. It will ALWAYS fit you, because it will always grow or shrink with you. You lack a chest, henceforth, no need for the armor to have breasts either." Erza explained to him simply and swiftly, not wasting even a second explaining the reasoning behind it, saying only what she had to. She was floating around him though and looking at the shape of his body. Not as in how it looked, but more how much trouble he was having standing using her armor.

Her armor weighed about 150 pounds easily, yet he seemed to be having no trouble moving in the slighest.

It was amazing, either that, or when she stole parts of his Yin energy to move and refuel her own magical container inside his body, she had shifted the balance even more than before, thus making his own body a little stronger physically thanks to the even more unbalanced Yang and Yin inside of his body.

"So let me get this straight, I imagine what armor I use... and then I draw on this... magic and surround myself with it right?" Naruto asked just to make sure that he got everything right. Erza nodded to herself lightly, because Naruto seemed to only understand the strangest or most basic of instructions available to him.

"Not exactly, not only did I use armor that gave me more powers, but also weapons with those armor. You have a good grasp on the basics of summoning my basic armor. It maybe though because my own magical container is well trained in summoning already though." Erza mused lightly as Naruto held his hands together in front of his body. Erza looked over at his hands and she could feel Naruto reaching into the second... THIRD energy source in his body. She was glad that he already knew how to draw on chakra, because it made it easy for him to learn how to sense his own inner energies and draw on them.