Chapter 52 Might Try?

"I thought I was suppose to be a model for this magazine issue... why am I being interviewed?" Naruto asked as he looked at Mirajane for help, but she just placed her fingers against her lips to show that she wasn't suppose to talk. Naruto had been taking all the way to the headquarters of the Sorcerer Magazine so that he and she could become models for the next issue, the money was good and he loved the attention that this would give him. He didn't know that he was going to be placed in a closed off room with a speaker in the middle of it.

Hello... hello... is this thing on? Yes, okay then. I am Matsuki, and for this interview I am going to be happily talking with Chibi-Erza Scarlet. The rumored little sister of Erza Scarlet."

"Actually, my name is Naruto Uzumaki and she is my Master." Naruto corrected this Matsuki person with a twitching eye. It was annoying enough that he was using that nickname for Naruto right off the bat, he was USED to the girl comments and could ignore them... but he was in no way going to have his nickname... the one he was pretty fond of, used instead of his real name in an interview.

"Naruto Uzumaki... okay then, can you tell me what you Master's 3 measurements are?"

"Nobody knows, Erza-sensei doesn't wear a bras so she never had to know that information, and our armor changes shape to fit our form." Naruto lied with a grin on his face. Of course he knew what Erza's 3 measurements were. He was the only person besides Erza that knew what her tree measurements were. Sometimes her armors made them look bigger or smaller, but only he knew what her REAL sizes truly were. It was something that came with sharing a body with her for so long, and being part her.

"No bra... and what about yourself, what are YOUR three measurements?"

"Are all of these questioned perverted? I don't know my 3 sizes, but I do know my figure is hourglass and my cup-size is a D-cup. If the next question is perverted, I will find you and show you not to mess with Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto warned with extremely narrowed eyes, and a dark aura around his body showing that he meant business.

"What is your favorite food?"

"Ramen, I love Ramen... though recently thanks to a certain somebody I have gained a liking for cake." Naruto said with an accusing look at Mirajane. The person who introduced him to some really good cake that had captivated his taste buds. He didn't even naturally have a sweet tooth, he prefered salted foods over sweet foods.

"Sorry, but I thought it would cheer you up." Mirajane told him, and he stuck his tongue out at her.

"Are you dating anyone?"

"Levy McGarden, she is my girlfriend." Naruto told the speaker, and there was the sound of something squirting... meaning that somebody on the other end of the line had just gotten a nosebleed. Naruto grinned to himself and laughed, he didn't even have to be in the same room as people to give them nosebleeds!

"You're a Lesbian!? That is so COOl!"

This time it was a new voice that was speaking through the speaker. Mirajane palmed her face, while Naruto's cheeks puffed up as he stopped himself was busting a gut laughing. So many people were going to feel SO heartbroken when they learned that he was a boy, and not just a super hot girl. By posing for this magazine, Naruto was pranking millions of readers at the same time. It would be a great prank for him to confuse an entire NATION at the same time, only to later reveal the truth!

The best pranks took time to set up.

"What is your best magic?"