Chapter 42 The Master and Apprentice

'This is so weird for me.' Naruto thought as he looked all around him. Sitting at the bar of the Fairy Tail guild hall, he was the center of attention as everyone looked at him. If they were surprised to see what he looked like, or rather, who he looked like then they weren't even bothering to keep it in. Naruto actually knew most of these people just by what Erza had told him of them in the past... future... future past. The only person he wasn't seeing was Erza at the moment, because she seemed to be at her apartment for some reason and hadn't gotten the message that somebody that looked and acted like her was here.

Naruto could practically sense the fear in the air when he looked around.

Naruto saw a beautiful woman drinking on top of a table out of a barrel while sitting cross legged. She had a large bust like Erza, and wavy long brown hair. She looked to be in her later teens, and had tanned skin. She merely wore a bikini top and pants with sandles, and her drinking posture was completely terrible. Naruto stood up, getting everyone to freeze from his sudden movement. Naruto looked towards the woman, who was named Cana as he remembered, before the woman froze.

"Cana, correct your drinking posture into a more appropriate one." Naruto said without knowing that a scary look came over his face for a moment that caused Cana to shrink back from the smaller boy. The others in the room gulped, while Naruto shrank back a little, not meaning to scare anyone or anything like that. He had checked when he was in his mindscape... and it would seem that Erza was no longer there. She was simply... fused completely into him now. He still saw many of her memories there, and the proper ways to summon and use her armor... and the leftover pieces of things she wanted to teach him... but no Erza.

"Holy shit, did Erza shrink!?" Natsu shouted in shock, while Naruto sent him a look, before he started to look around at all of the other members of the guild.

He could see Wakaba and Macao drinking with each other while Wakaba smoked a cigarette, the two of them flinching when Naruto looked at them, expecting him to get angry at them for some reason.

"I'm not Erza, sit Natsu!" Naruto ordered when an Erza moment controlled him, and not only did Natsu sit but the blue bipedial cat next to him sat... Happy if Naruto remembered correctly.

"Aye!" The two said in unison from thier sitting position, and feeling a hand on his shoulder, Naruto turned to see the guild master of this time standing behind him. Naruto sighed in relief when he saw that the guild master Makarov Dreyar was even shorter than he was. In fact, he was the shortest person that Naruto had ever met, with his body ravaged by time and his hair starting to bald and grey. He wore jester-like clothing and a orange and blue clowns hat, while holding a wooden staff with a pink happy face at the end of it.

"Yet you look just like her when she was your age... what is your age by the way? I am-" Makarov started, before Naruto interupted.

"Makarov Dreyar, the 3rd and 6th Guild Master of Fairy Tail... shit, I wasn't suppose to say that." Naruto muttered right after he revealed something that he clearly shouldn't have. Erza had told him everything about her past... everything. If Natsu was in the guild, butr Lucy Heartfillia wasn't in it, then at this point Makarov had only ever been the third and current Master of the guild.

"6th?" Makarov muttered back at Naruto, while Naruto looks away with a forced innocent look on his face.

"I am 16." Naruto quickly said to change the subject.

...

"Hahahahaha!" Most of the guild started to share a laugh at Naruto's expense, while Fuu did much the same as she busted a gut. Then she remembered that she actually knew Naruto's age already and looked away from him when he gave her a blank stare. Naruto's eyebrow started to twitch a few times, and a few people that noticed stopped laughing. The short, petite girl with the fair skin and shoulder length blue hair and brown eyes wearing a blue jacket withit open for her yellow strapless bra to show and white shorts... that had a small chest, Levy Mcgarden, shivered for a moment. Natsu was already hugging Gray and shivering in terror. The two middle aged men drinking stopped and started to move away from the ticking time bomb.