Chapter 25 The Fairy's Fight and Flight

"I would like to start out and say, I don't find you unattractive or anything... but when I win I am still not marrying you." Naruto stated as he stood in the middle of the battleground, standing a good ten meters across from his opponent. He had started this match out wearing the Flame Empress Armor, since he didn't know if he would have time to change into something else without knowing how fast this girl was.

His opponent, Shizuka, was a young girl his own age and rank, meaning that she was around 13 and a chunin as well.

Shizuka was a young, and rather beautiful female, his own age that wore the standard kunoichi uniform of her village. Naruto had noticed that all not-Anbu trained Kunoichi wore the same uniform. They all wore a tight onepiece on their bodies that covered them like a onepiece swimsuit with open cleaveage... of which the girl in front of him was well endowed for her age. She had black leather armor around her nect and over her right shoulder, where she also had three black metal plates on her shoulder. Around her stomach was a red band, and underneath her blue onepiece she had black tights. She had gray gloves and black sandles as well.

She was also taller than him by about a few inches... well, girl's grew faster than boys did at this point in time so no fretting over that.

"Sorry, but this was predestined... I do not find you unattractive either though. You have really beautiful red hair." Shizuka complimented his hair that she appraised as being a rare color in this day and age when other Uzumaki with the clan hair color had been wiped out. She looked at his red hair with her sea-green eyes, while behind her she had her own long black hair in a ponytail.

"I thought your people primarily used swords?" Naruto asked as he looked at her, and then at his own sword.

"We normally do-" Shizuka started, before she vanished in a burst of speed and left Naruto's line of sight. Naruto saw a shadow above him, and looking up Naruto was shocked to see Shizuka already in front of him with her leg raised up high, white chakra surrounding her leg between her knee and foot. "-but I don't, Nadeshiko-Style Hardliner Revolving Cut!" She declared boldly as she swung her leg down at him.

Naruto jumped back as her foot gouged a cut out of the ground under them, and she continued with her spin and started to move towards him with her foot swing at him from the side.

"Naruto, do NOT let that touch you! That leg in infused with Wind Chakra! Wind chakra has major cutting properties and strenghtening properties! She could go right through metal with her leg right now!" Kushina warned him as he ducked under Shizuka's leg, with the ground creating a fissure in the earth under where her leg travelled. Naruto spun around and built up momentum for his sword slash, while Shizuke grabbed a kunai from her weapons pouch and used it to block his sword.

Naruto punched out with his metal covered fist, while Shizuke continued her spin as her leg fully came back around and blocked his metal covered fist. Cracks appeared on the armor that had connected with her wind chakra enhanced leg, before the two of them seperated and jumped away from each other. Naruto looked at the damage to his armor, but found it to be only cracks at this time. He grit his teeth and wordlessly created three clones behind him, all of which rushed towards Shizuka. The girl looked at them, before she moved faster than most people could see and threw three kunai at them, piercing them all in the head and popping them.

The smoke in between them from the clones blocked them from each other's vision, and Naruto took this chance to summon a normal sword into his other hand.

Then the smoke was forcefully cleared away when Shizuka came rushing towards Naruto with a hand outstretched and coated with white chakra as well.

"Nadeshiko-style Hardliner Gale Fist!" She called out as she ZOOMED towards him, and a shockwave appeared around her when she missed him thanks to him timing a good dodge well. The ground around her turned into a crater without her even doing anything to it, and Naruto was forced to squint from the waves of wind lashing out at his eyes. Naruto summoned sunglasses in front of his eyes and opened them fully again, just as Shizuka appeared to stand up properly and look at him with determination clear in her eyes.