Chapter 31 The Years go By

Turns out that Naruto would wake up 6 days later from his forced deep sleep to allow his body the time to set into proper shape with the new organ in his head. When he had been awakened Naruto had learned of the new status he had as the summoner of Celestial Spirits so long as he was holding one of their keys. He also learned about he state of his mother, but he hadn't been able to see her until she finished the massive amount of paperwork that it would take for her to become a constellation in the human world... and then that the paperwork to make her contracts valid and create a magic bond between her and the Silver Key that summoned her... then more paperwork because she had no soul... then more paperwork because it wasn't the Spirit King that created her.

Then more paperwork because he was her first summoner, and they were blood related.

So the now 16 year old Naruto, who hadn't age a day thanks to being in the Celestial Spirit World, was making his way back to Konoha after seeing how disappointing his trip had turned out to be.

3 Years and 6 Months of his trip had been geared towards him healing, and 2 Months had been used to clear the Village of Hidden Eddies ruins.

He only had 4 Months left of his training tip, and though he could get much stronger in those 4 Months on his own... he figured that he should head back to Konoha and train on the way. People were after him for the Kyuubi, and that wasn't a good thing.

Though, at least the trip wasn't useless. From all of the back breaking manual labor that he did for 2 months to clear the ruins of the Hidden Eddie Village he had gained a physically stronger body than he had before he started his training trip... and with the natural enhancements that Erza gave to him from fusing with her body he was stronger than a normal person his... size and shape. His swordsmanship had been improved vastly by Erza's daily clone training, and he could use more armors now... apparently being in the Celestial Spirit World and undergoing emergancy surgery with him being at the point of death had brought him and Erza closer together... and thus his ability to summon her... his armors became easier and he could more quickly summon them.

The fact that he had learned an A-Rank Jutsu in the form of the Rasengan was a bonus, and he could use a single hand for it. He had gained the ability to use Wind Chakra from his training with his Mother before she had been forced to stay behind in the Celestial Spirit World... and when a year was up he would be able to summon her from the Celestial Spirit World to his side for as long as her stamina stayed active. That would be a long year for him, but 4 days for her considering the large time difference between the worlds.

If only it was the other way around, and 1 Day in the Human world was 1 Month in the Celestial Spirit Realm... that would have been a training blessing, instead of the curse he had to deal with.

While he got stronger than he was when he left his journey, he didn't become nearly as strong as he could have become. Now he was a 16 year old, and he hadn't grown any at all in the nearly 4 year training trip that he had decided to take. He had been hoping to improve his height more than anything, and now that was out of the picture. That was the one thing about himself that he would change... not his feminine body... not his crossdressing... his feminine shape... nope, the one thing that he craved to change was his height... and he hadn't grown much... maybe a little... but not much.

On the bright side, he could PASS for short 16 female if he wanted to. People didn't seem to think he was 13 when he passed by them. The people just assumed he was an older female with a height issue... and sadly that wasn't completely false. He was fused with Erza after all, and she was resting after the stress of reducing the stress on his body from the fusing happening more. Yes anything, Naruto had grown in the areas that he didn't want to grow.