Chapter 54 Short Update Picture

"Did... did you just summon a spirit just so that you could get a weird replacement eye?" Mirajane asked Naruto when she saw him touching the side of his face with a grin. He had summoned a strange medical spirit, who seemed to have her personality changed to the point she liked hurting people but retained full loyalty to Naruto, and she had given him a new eye... that was just like the one he had lost.

Seriously, the weird red eye was creeping her out a little.

Lucky for Naruto, Itachi had TWO eyes, meaning he would just have to be careful in not losing this Sharingan eye.

Mirajane was just creeped out that Naruto simply needed to pop the eye into his head, and then somehow the rest took care of itself. She had watched the medical spirit come in with a strange eye in a jar, and then she handed it off to Naruto and he popped it in his head. His hand glowed for a bit, but other than that nothing of great interest happened. He had to wipe the blood from his eye when he did that, since his eye had been bleeding a bit, but other than that... there were no problems.

Naruto had even handed his spirit the broken eye so that she could fix it up for him.

"Well, I can't go around with one eye. I'm not a cyclops." Naruto told Mirajane with a grin on his face. She nudged him in the side, before she was pushed against a brick wall when Naruto nudged her back... with a bit more force.

"Naruto?" Erza's voice sounded out, and he turned around with a grin on his face.

Standing behind them was Erza, the living Erza, holding a huge decorated horn in her hands. She was blinking, but she had a rather stern smile on her face when she saw her apprentice having a good time with somebody from the guild. G-Erza next to Naruto looked at herself with a raised eyebrow, not sure what to make of the fact that she was looking at... G-Erza looked at Naruto with dull eyes. Actually, she did know what it felt like to look at somebody that was the near mirror image of yourself. The only differences between herself, and the Erza in front of her was that she was wearing outdated armor, she had larger boobs and a more matured body by about a year, and she was a ghost while her living counterpart was alive.

"Erza-sensei! You're back from your mission!" Naruto called out as he rushed towards her and gave her a large hug.

*GOOOONG*

That was the sound of Naruto and Erza hugging, their metal armor resounding in the area like a gong. Mirajane covered her mouth and started to laugh softly at how Erza seemed to have trouble figuring out what she was suppose to do. Erza had never been good at showing physical affection that didn't end up with the other person being in pain. At the same time, Naruto was a naturally affectionate person that thrived in an setting where he got regular affection. It was like seeing a clone of the original the exact opposite personality traits.

"Yes, and I am need of Natsu and Gray for a mission when I get back to the guild. You have been a good boy at the guild?" Erza asked sternly, with Naruto grinning at her.

"Of course, I've been lecturing people about proper behavior while you were gone... yelp, see you later." Naruto said as he started to walk away from them with a large grin on his face.

Mirajane and Erza blinked.

"... Eh!?" Both of them nearly shouted, surprised at he was just casually walking away from them. They were even more surprised when Fuu dropped out of the sky behind him, and grabbed him around the waist, her arms tightly wrapped around his armor. They were prevented from going any further when Fuu's ankle was grabbed and they landed on their faces on the ground.

...

"Ma face!" Naruto gave a start of pain.

"Your face, more like my... forget about it." Fuu said with a grin on her face when she realized that Naruto seemed to be bleeding from the eye... and black fire was on the ground. She raised an eyebrow at that, before she saw Naruto look at the black fire and it go out.

"Where do you think you are going?" Erza asked with a raised eyebrow, with G-Erza sending Naruto a confused look as well. Naruto wanted to laugh at how both Erzas were giving him similar looks. It was only made funnier when Fuu burbed with a grin showing on her face seconds later.

"Cait Shelter, I want to pick up a new friend." Naruto said with a growing smile on his face.

Wendy Marvel.

At this point in time, she would still be a member of the fake guild Cait Shelter. Naruto wanted to go and take care of a problem before it appeared, a problem that would only lead to more problems in the future. If he could go and get her now, he could give her more time to grow and be closer to the other members of Fairy Tail. Erza had told him that Wendy had confided in her to wishing she had joined Fairy Tail sooner than she had, so he would love to grant that wish to her this time around.

Just by EXISTING he was changing the past, so why not change it for what he saw as the better?

"No, you have a date you have to go to. I heard through the grapevine-" Erza started, before Mirajane corrected her.

"She heard about it over the radio more likely. After all, you and Levy didn't really try and deny your relationship... you announced it." Mirajane told him, with Erza blushing with an awkward look on her face over being corrected. Erza lifted him up with her free arm, before she placed him over her shoulder. Fuu had a look of amusement on her face, covering her mouth and snickering at him.

"I swear Fuu, if what is in your head is what I think is in your head then your head will forced where heads should not go." Naruto threatened Fuu, who ignored the threatening tone he used.

"Hey, at least I wasn't hit on my a creepy guy." Fuu told him, and Naruto blinked a few times, before he jumped off of Erza's shoulder and grabbed Fuu by the front of her clothes.

"... Fuu, I swear if you let me get kidnapped I am going to make you eat your net shorts." Naruto said, referring to the fishnet shorts that she wore underneath her skirt in place of panties. He couldn't blame her for it, since most women in the ninja profession prefered to wear them instead of bras or panties depending on the woman. Large breasted women wore them in the place of bras, but had gray cloth weaved into them so that they didn't show anything.

"Ha! I'm not wearing my shorts today." Fuu told Naruto with a grin on her face. Naruto as grabbed by the back of the armor and was slowly dragged away from Fuu, but he pointed to his eyes and then at her.

"So tell me, what is this about getting kidnapped?" Erza asked, with G-Erza taking an interest in the question as well. She hadn't been awake for this, so she had no idea what was going on either... she kind of had a clue actually, but she wasn't 100 percent sure about if she was right.

"Perverts kidnapped me to find out what your bra size was." Naruto told her right away with a dull tone.

...

Well he wasn't wrong. That interview he did felt even more like he had kidnapped than the actual kidnapping, and they had tried to find out what size his teacher's tits were. Erza looked at him with a raised eyebrow for a second, wondering what could have brought that statement of... and best of all was that she could see that he had told her the truth, or part of the truth.

"Well you can forget about that, first you are going to go on a nice date to a cake place with Levy and then when I get back from my next mission I will have you tell me everything about it." Erza told him with a large smile on her face. Naruto sweat dropped a little, deciding to just let her have her way.

The mission she was going on would be fine, if he went on it or not didn't even matter.

Sure, the guild master's meeting building would get destroyed, but that wasn't of much issue to him.

...

Looks like Fairy Tail was going to have another large bill to take care of, because Naruto was going to go on a date with his girlfriend!

He was craving a cake right now, weirdly enough...

He blamed Erza.