Chapter 29 A Very Bad Day

"Two damn months of hard labor to fix this place up... I feel good about myself." Naruto said as he looked at the recently cleaned ruins of the Village of Hidden Eddies. He had taken down all of the ruins of the city by smashing them with a Jutsu he had recently learned how to use... the Rasengan. His clones had finally figured out how to do it with a single hand, and thus he had learned how to use it with a single hand.

Naruto wiped the sweat from his brow as his clones started to take the chunks of rock lifted over their heads and go over towards the sea and toss the rock off the side of the cliff. Right now Naruto was clearing the city of all rubble that didn't need to be there. He was taking down the houses and buildings, while he repaired a single house out of all of them so that he could have a roof over his head. He had used parts from other houses, so the house wasn't the best looker... but it used to be his mother's family home before it was destroyed and sent into a depressed state that it had been in.

Naruto's senses went off when he heard the sound of footsteps on the beach, and he looked around in shock and saw something that surprised him.

People.

Two people actually, the first looked very familiar to him. He was a fair skinned male with dark black hair fashioned in a long ponytail, and he had most of his body covered by a black cloak with red clouds on it. The second person was a tall man with blue skin, that looked like a fish with blue hair and face gills... with sharp shark teeth and a large white wrapped up sword on his back. Naruto's eyes widened when he jumped back and closed his blue eye in surprise when it registered that he was in front of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigake... two extremely wanted S-Rank criminals.

He had been reading the Bingo books the last few months to keep himself... well entertained when he had nothing left to do after a hard days work.

"Heh, and here I thought the Kyuubi Jinchuriki was a boy. Guess Zetsu isn't as good at his job as he thinks." Kisame said as he stepped forward towards Naruto who stepped back with his brown eye widening even more open than before. Naruto looked at them with wide eyes, knowing that he wasn't a match for either of them in a fair fight.

Heck, even Erza would lose to them! She had compared the S-Ranks of this time to the Wizard Saints of her own time! They were the top 10 Strongest Wizards, and she hadn't ranked among them! She had died before her strength could have fully matured, and Naruto was only 13 years old. His strength wasn't anywhere close to what it needed to be for him to take out an S-Rank ninja, much less two of them without having some sort of trick up his sleeve. Naruto blinked when he realized that he DID have a trick up his sleeve.

'Come on you damn Fox, pay up with some of your rent!' Naruto sent a strong mental demand to the Kyuubi inside of him, and he felt his body get filled to the brim with power as red chakra surrounded his body. Itachi took a step forward and stared at Naruto in the eyes, before his eyes changed from onix colored to red with three tomoe in them surrounding them pupil. Then they changed again from that as the tomoe combined to form a three point shuriken with a slight curve to it. Naruto saw the Itachi's eyes seem to waver with his illusion immune eye, and blinking he wondered what was going on when Itachi's eyes started to bleed and his chakra started to heavily drop.

"He just tried to use an illusion on you, and trapped himself inside of his own mind! Hurry, get out of here!" Erza shouted at him when she realized what was going on. Naruto nodded and summoned a sword that surprised Kisame with it being larger than Naruto. Naruto swung the sword at the trapped Itachi, surprising Kisame that Itachi wasn't even trying to dodge the sword as it cut his head clean off his shoulders. Naruto threw the sword clear at Kisame, before he turned around and RAN as fast as his Kyuubi enhanced body could run. He was a blur that ran across what was once ruins, and crossed his fingers with a desperate look to escape. Naruto created as many clones as he could manage in his Kyuubi chakra filled state... and in a huge plum of smoke that surrounded the entire area thousands of clones of Naruto started to run in seperate directions.