Chapter 55 Burn Baby Burn

Start from the beginning

"I'll read it too you." Levi offered kindly, something that made Naruto's heart skip a beat.

"I would love that." Naruto said with a light blush on his face. Levi looked at him with a large smile, larger than before, and mentally expressed her love for his blushing face. It made him look SO much like a maiden in love, as strange as that was but then again he WAS a trap. Even she barely believed he was a boy, and she had seen what he had between his legs. Thankfully though, there was a sitting area where people could actually read the books they were interested in.

Levi sat on a pretty well sized chair, and Naruto cuddled up to her and placed his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes.

Levi opened her mouth, and prepapred to start reading, before a growling noise rippled through them. Levi looked down at Naruto with some surprise, while Naruto looked away from her and laughed nervously. Levi smiled to herself, before she closed the book and placed it back against the shelf they got it from. Then, standing herself and Naruto up she decided that books could wait.

"How about we go get something to eat instead?" Levi suggested to him, and he looked at her.

"It's okay, we can stay here and read." Naruto laughed out lightly, and Levi poked him in the belly.

"Hey now, when my 'Girl'friend is hungry, I can't just let 'her' suffer that while I enjoy myself. Anyway, I could eat too... I was told by Erza there is a nice little cake shop nearby anyway." Levi told him, and she knew she had him when she saw the drool that formed at the side of his lip. She did laugh to herself when she noticed that Naruto had been trying so hard to be interested in something that she liked to the point of ignoring his rather large appetite.

"Cake!" Ghost Erza's voice echoed in his head.

'I so want to cake too!' Naruto thought to her, knowing that the he would one day have to submit to his desire for a cake.

"Then again, I heard there was a ramen stall nearby as well." Levi said, and she almost burst out with laughter when Naruto collapsed to the ground in the fetal position near-instantly as he struggled with himself to try and figure out where to go. She was just teasing him using his and Erza's seperate addictions, but the results of this were just hilarious. It was strange to see Naruto/Erza in the fetal position, trying to figure out what kind of lunch he/she wanted. Levi could tease Naruto, and it was like being allowed to safely tease Erza herself.

"Ramen... cake... ramen... cake... ramen... cake... ramen... cake." Naruto muttered out loud, and his body jerked with each word he said.

"Oh wow, this is physically affecting you." Levi said in some surprise when she saw how... physical the reaction was. She hadn't expected his addictions to have so much control over him like this that being forced to chose between them would cause such a reaction. He looked like he was going to have a breakdown any second now. Levi kneeled down to his level, before she rubbed his back. "How about we go for ramen first, and we get cake later after we look around?" Levi offered a fair trade off.

"Ramen... and cake... I think I'm in love with you." Naruto told her as he looked up with teary eyes. She just flicked him in the nose and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Love you too Chibi-Erza." Levi told him in return, using the guild's nickname for him when she said it.

With that, the two of them stood up and started to walk out of the store together. Levi looked at Naruto in a surprised ay when she saw that he was hanging off her arm again. This was one of the traits that Naruto possessed that weren't also Erza's traits it would seem. He was very open with affection, and while Erza was open with affection as well she was only open to a certain extent. With Erza, that affection was also kind of awkward because she wasn't that comfy with giving the affection... yet that is if what Naruto said was anything to go by. With Naruto, that affection was natural and rather easy for him once he got used to you.