The Eleventh Hour

DESCRIPTION:

For the first twenty one years of Lola Rose’s life, things were pretty normal. But after she gets called in to work last minute, she unexpectedly meets a young billionaire businessman who would change her life forever – Nathaniel Hart. This mysterious man, with the most mysterious eyes she’d ever seen, immediately catches her eye – and her heart. But before anything can progress, he vanishes out of her life never to be seen again, or so she thinks.

Shortly after, life as she knows it takes a considerable turn, and she’s thrown into a world she never even dreamed of living – she’s thrusted into the limelight, becoming the most popular, most desired woman on the planet. Overnight, she becomes a world-wide phenomenon – a celebrity. As she struggles to adapt to this new life, another unexpected return from Nathaniel causes her to be swept off her feet even more than last time. She becomes the happiest person alive; but of course, everything isn’t as it seems, as the fiery, controlling, mysterious but kind hearted Nathaniel has a few demons of his own. And all the while; outside, unknown forces wait in the shadows watching... waiting to strike. Waiting... to take everything Lola holds dearly to her.*PLEASE NOTE*

You MAY find the first few chapter a bit slow, but I promise they're really important to the rest of the story, I had to get it all in there somehow!