45

"Let me carry you Noona", Jungkook said.

"No i can walk", I said.

We entered the room.

"Hey what happened to you?", Yoongi ask worriedly.

I sit beside Hoseok looked down on the floor and not answering their questions.

"Hey, what happened?", Hoseok whispered.

"I'm fine , i'm still tired and stressed", I said and smile at him a little.

After that the other stylist came in the room. They all looked at me.

"Ya, Come with me", Yoongi pulled me and walk outside.

"What?", I annoyingly said.

"Just act if you want to survive in here, don't be too paranoid", Yoongi hold my arm.

I just nod and we walk back inside.
After a few minutes we will going to a pre-recording shoot, BTS is in the other van , when i was going to enter the other van where the stylist are in ,Seokjin called me.

"Hey, you are going to ride in this van!", Seokjin shouts while waving at me.

I looked at him and looked back at the other stylist, they all look confused and the same time they look annoyed at me.

-In the Van-

"Why i am here?", I asked them but they didn't answer my question.

I moved to Taehyung's seat and smiled at him.

"Are you still mad at me", I looked into his eyes.

"No", Taehyung coldly said.

"Then why are you like that?", I asked him again but Yoongi called me.

"Ya! why are you sitting beside Taehyung, come here next to me!", Yoongi shouts.

"Just follow Yoongi Hyung", Taehyung said not looking into my eyes.

I felt pain in my heart when Taehyung is really cold. We arrived at the pre-recording shoot , i looked around and saw many idols too. I saw BTOB too, they all look confused when they saw me.

"Hey!", Eunkwang waving at me.

I ignored him and walk straight.

——

BTOB's POV

"Is she Y/N?", Hyunsik asked.

"Yes", Sungjae said.

"Then why did she ignore us?", Minhyuk annoyingly said.

"Maybe she's shy?", Changsub said.

"Or maybe she didn't hear Eunkwang hyung", Peniel added.

"I'm going to her later", llhoon said.

"I'm coming with you", Eunkwang said.

"Don't go , she's with BTS", Sungjae stopped them.

"Why?", Hyunsik asked.

"Just because she is living with BTS", Sungjae said.

"What? How did you know?", llhoon said and they all look surprised.

"I already knew ,when we are at the beach before, i saw her that's why she's not allowing us to come with her to see her friends", Sungjae said.

"Oh, and the reason why she is hurt before because of them?", Eunkwang said.

"I think so, i'm gonna talk to her later , if she allowed me to you guys come with me i will tell you", Sungjae said.

——

"Yoongi-ah, I'm going to the bathroom", I excused myself.

"I'm coming with you", Yoongi said.

"No , i can do it", I resisted.

"Okay just be careful", Yoongi said.

I just nod and walked outside the room.
While I was walking I suddenly felt embraced from my back.

"Yaaa!", I shouted and look who is it.

"I missed you", Sungjae smiled at me.

"Hey, what are you doing, what if someone see us", I pushed him.

"It's okay", Sungjae pulled me and embraced me tightly.

"Sungjae-ah please stop, this is not the good place i don't want to get in trouble again", I begged at him.

"Then come with me, the others want to see you", Sungjae reached his hand on me.

I was about to reach his hand too when i heard Taehyung's voice.

"Y/N what's going on?", Taehyung appeared at my back and wrapped his hand on my shoulder.

"V it's nice to see you here, i want Y/N to come with me", Sungjae smiled awkwardly.

"Why? and why do you know her?", Taehyung lift his right eyebrow.

"H-Hey Tae we need to come back in our room", I tried to interrupt them.

"Wait! I'm still talking to Sungjae", Taehyung look at me coldly.

I was surprised when he said that, and i looked at the floor.

"Did she not told to you that i'm the friend who helped her before in L.A", Sungjae started to tell the truth.

"What ? I didn't know it, she told us that it was a girl", Taehyung's hand grip on my shoulder.

"Well can i take her with me?", Sungjae asked and reach his hand again.

"No, we are busy today", Taehyung pulled me back and walked away from Sungjae.

——

"Hey, it hurts!", I tried to released my wrist to him.

"No! We need to talk!", Taehyung shouts at me.

He brought me inside the toilet. Pushed me to the wall.

"Why did you lie to us!", Taehyung angrily said.

"I don't want it to be more complicated", I tried not to look in his eyes.

"You are lying now!", Taehyung lift my face and forcefully look at him.

I saw his eyes are already teary because of too much angry.

"I'm sorry , I'm very very sorry", I embraced him.

"No! they need to know it!", Taehyung removed my embrace , hold my wrist tightly and start to walk back to our room.

——

When we got into the room he suddenly shouted,
" All of you go out in this room now!".

The staffs and stylist immediately go outside. As they walked out they looked at me and look on Taehyung's hand holding me.

"What's going on?", Seokjin asked.

"Let her go Taehyung!", Yoongi shouts.

"Hyung stop this your hurting her, look at her wrist is already reddish", Jungkook pulled me closed to him wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

"What is it now Tae? The Hyungs already said that stay away to Y/N", Jimin annoyingly said.

"You are not listening to me!", Hoseok added.

"Just tell everything Y/N!", Taehyung shouts and look at me .

"What it is Y/N?", Namjoon asked me.

My body starts to tremble, Jungkook looked at me and slightly removed his arms on me. They all stared at me waiting to answer their questions.