32

I felt a soft kissed from him, i kissed him backed and his kiss is deeper now, I can feel his left hand moving on my thigh, slowly moving on my towel and took it off. I opened my eyes and he kissed my neck passionately.

"Taehyung-ah!", I slightly raised my voice.

He doesn't listened to me, he started to unbutton his shirt , i can feel the heat of his breathe.

"Ya! Taehyung!", I yelled.

"Let me feel it", He whispered to my ears sexily.

"Yaaaa! Stop!", I shouts at him and try to pushed him.

He pulled me and pushed to the bed, He forced me and hold my hand and now on top of me. He desperately kissed my neck and bite it hardly.

"Ouch! Taehyung stop please!", I begged at him trying to escape.

He looked into my eyes and said, "It's your penalty, don't you remember?".

I stopped moving and remember what he did last time. He stopped kissing too and move back in sitting position beside me, he throws the blanket to my body.

He sighed , rubbed his whole face and said, "Please don't do anything just stay with me".

I pushed myself up into sitting position, when Taehyung's phone rings. It was Jimin.
Taehyung answered the video call.

"Ya! are you with her now!", Jimin worriedly said.

"Yeah", Taehyung said and put the camera on me.

"Yaaaaaa! Y/N! why are you naked?! What are you doing?", Jimin's eyes widen in shocked.

Then the others looked at the video too.

"Noona! What did hyung do to you?!", Jungkook's face appeared on the video.

"Fireeeeee!", Hoseok said.

"Don't do anything!", Seokjin said.

"She will not or else i'll beat her", Yoongi added.

"Ya, Yoongi hyung stop it", Namjoon interrupted.

I smiled at them. Then Taehyung turns away the phone.

"Ya guys, stop i'm gonna end this call we are going out now for dinner", Taehyung said and ended the call before they complained.

Taehyung stood up and walked out the room.
I got a  big sweater of him and walked outside the room.

"Let's go", I said.

He looked at me and smiled slightly, "It fits on you".

We walked outside and both wear a mask.

"Where are we going?", I asked him walking not close to him.

"Where do you want to eat?", Taehyung looked at me.

"I only want to eat at a convenience store", I said while hopping like a kid beside him.

"Okay lets go!", He pulled me closed to him and walked slowly.

——

We arrived at the convenience store and decided to buy a ramyun.

"It's that what you want to eat?", Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, are you not buying yours?", I asked him back.

"Well, I don't have a problem with you huh, you don't want expensive foods", Taehyung teased me.

"Ya! Next time you'll gonna be dead if i ordered expensive food", I teased him back.

We both laughed, and we decided to sit down outside the table of the convenience store.
He keep on irritating me and took a picture of me.