15

It's already evening.
The boys arrived at their house and they hurriedly walked to their own rooms to take some rest.

Taehyung and Jimin's POV

"I'm gonna go to your room later, i'll take a rest on our room so Hoseok Hyung will not think that we are hiding something", Jimin whispered.

"Okay, just message me before you come i will lock my door", Taehyung said.

"Okay!", Jimin said.

——

Taehyung's POV

I called her many times but she is not answering my call.
I unlock the door of my room and it's too dark i open the light and saw Y/N sleeping on my bed .

"Aish she's still on her clothes", I murmured to myself.

I walk straight to her and i slowly take off her clothes so she can sleep well and cover her body with the blanket. I lie down beside her and hug her, she turned to me and i saw her beautiful face sleeping deeply, she hug me so i pulled her body close to my body. As she hug me i quickly fell asleep.

——

I woke up and it seems like someone lying beside me. It was too dark and i saw a big clock hanging up.

 It was too dark and i saw a big clock hanging up

The room was so dark and cold. I saw the big iPad and the time is already 3:01 am in the morning.

"Aish, Tae", I whispered trying to wake him up.

"Yes?", Taehyung answered in a drowsy voice.

"It's already morning, how long did i sleep?", I asked.

"It's okay you must sleep again", Taehyung said.

"B-But i'm already hungry", I complained.

"What? this early in the morning?", Taehyung said.

"I slept too long i did not ate anything yet, please Tae", I begged while looking at his eyes desperately.

"Okay, i'll get you food", Taehyung said and stood up to turn on the light.

"Omo!!", I yelled.

"Why?! Don't shout they might hear you", Taehyung said.

"Why i'm not wearing my clothes?!", I said annoyed.

"Oh i took it off earlier you looked so uncomfortable wearing it while sleeping", Taehyung explained.

"Tae! You really want to see me like this huh?", I said annoyingly.

"Sorry", Taehyung smirked.

He walked outside the room to get some foods.

——