1

The first part is all about your story 😊 but V and Jimin will be on the middle part too. Hope you enjoy it.

*Extra roles*

Cj - is like your little sister and a member of your dance group

Aki - your co worker in the restaurant, she is not a pure japanese.

At first i really don't like K-pop, i have a young friend that really loved K-pop everytime we have a dance practice she always show me the music video of some K-pop.

"Y/N , watch their video! see their handsome right?" , Cj says while smiling wide at me

"And? They are gay!", I laughed loudly.

"No! they are not gay!", she pouts her lips.

-Time skip-

As time goes by, my mom and dad can't provide my school fees, that's why i decided to stop college and start working. There for i have a boyfriend too. I decided to work in Japan so i process my documents, almost 6months . My visa is okay. When i came in Japan i focused on working and i managed to keep in touch of my boyfriend. But living in another country is difficult that's why i have a lot of stress and my boyfriend is always mad at me. I'm so tired of being me. One day Cj messaged me and show her new idol. It was BTS . I watch some videos and i started liking their groups. Every time i'm so stressed i always watch their video. Until i became a big fan of them.
I search everything about them and i literally became a BTS Japan official fans club member.

I'm working at a restaurant and it's a night shift .

One day while i'm working , i'm singing one of the song of BTS ( Fire) and suddenly my co-worker walked closer to me.

"Ya ! Y/N do you know BTS too?!", Aki screamed while smiling at me.

"I like them, they makes me smile everytime i'm watching their videos, and i really like their songs too!", I said happily.

"I love them too! I thought no one knew them here, we can be a good friends!", Aki said while shaking my hands

I smiled back at her and shake her hands too.

By the way Aki and you have the same bias it was V.

-Time skip-

One day BTS is having a 1 month concert tour in Japan so i decided to reserved 2 tickets because i'm a member of the fans club. Aki is so happy  because i bought 2 tickets.
We begged so much to our boss so we can have the same day off , we're so lucky that our boss say yes.

-Time skip-

The day of the concert arrived. The dome is full of Japanese fans. I cried because of happiness at the same time my boyfriend is mad at me, because he hates K-pop so much . After the concert me and aki separated our ways.

As i open my phone i have many calls and messages from my boyfriend, my boyfriend is cursing me so much.

"So you would rather choose those gays than me!"
"Are you so happy? F*ck you!"
"I hate you so much, Don't text me anymore!"
"I told you before that stop wasting time and money for that gays!"
"This is the last time i'm texting you! you'll regret this! F*ck you !"

And so more messages that cause me to cry , i sat on a bench alone . I cried a lot because it hurts me so much, we've been together for 5 years and because of BTS he is cursing me so much.

While i'm looking down the floor and crying,  i heard footsteps walking closer to me.

"Are you okay miss?", a guy that has a deep voice said.

"I'm okay", I said not looking whose talking at me.

"Your not okay , your crying, what's your problem?", the other guy said.

"It's not your business okay, just leave me alone!", I yelled at them.

Then suddenly the 2 guys kneel down at me ,  i was so surprised because they have mask on their faces so i'm a little bit scared of them.

"We will not leave a little girl here crying alone it's dangerous", the other guy said.

"Ya! Who says i'm a little girl! i'm 21 yrs old!", I stood up putting my hands to my waist.

"Ya Jimin-ah, she's mad at us now, don't say bad words", the guy in a deep voice says while poking him.

I heard the guy said Jimin so i looked at them seriously. And i'm very surprised so i accidentally raised my voice and said,
"Are you really Jimin and V from BTS! Oh my God i can't believe it!"

"Don't raised your voice too much miss! The other people around us may heard it!" , Taehyung stood up and immediately put his hands to my mouth.

"Taehyung is right we are in disguise so we can sightseeing quietly here in Japan", Jimin stood up too.

"Oh, i'm so sorry, by the way it's too dangerous for you guys! you knew that you have many fans here plus your concert is done a few minutes ago!", I explained worriedly.

"It's okay , sometimes we do it but they did not recognize us" Taehyung giggles.

"So what's your problem?", Jimin change the topic.

"It's private", I said.

"It's okay you can tell us we have many hours to spend tonight", Jimin said.

"And i saw you earlier at the concert! you're crying while singing save me", Taehyung Said.

"You really saw me? there are thousands of armys but you saw me?!" I open my mouth slightly surprised.

"That's true Taehyung said to me that you keep putting your army bomb on your chest so he can see V at the center of your t-shirt", Jimin teased and laugh.

"Plus you have the same puma jacket that i'm wearing on our video of baepsae", Taehyung added and both of them laugh again.

I feel so embarrassed, "I loved you all but i really like V's personality", I explain.

"Being weird?!", Jimin smirked.

"Jimin-ah! I'm not weird!", Taehyung punch Jimin's arm.

"Okay , sorry , I like you too Taehyung!", Jimin said.

"Too sweet", I murmured.

"What are you saying?", both of them said while looking at me.

"Nothing ! i'm just so happy to meet and talk to you guys! I'm so lucky! Goodluck to your sightseeing!",I smiled and waved at them.

"Ahhh, we're not done talking to you, can you join us? by the way what is your name?", Taehyung said.

"M-me?! are you serious! I'm Y/N nice to meet you!", I jumped because of excitement.

"Yes Y/N you can join us! Your not yet telling what was the reason why are you crying here alone", Jimin said.

"Y/N can show us around here right? we need your help, Let's go!", Taehyung said while signing his hand to walk with them.

I brought them everywhere, i was so lucky to meet them in person , not only meeting them but spending time with them too.