18

I woke up in the morning but there is no Taehyung and Jimin beside me. I open my phone and saw Taehyung's message.

Just rest for today , there's a lot of food in the refrigerator, we have many schedule today so i think we are going home late, just stay in the house don't go anywhere😘 - Taehyung

I smiled at Taehyung's message so i decided to clean the whole house even the other members room i think they will not notice it since they are busy and tired. It's a whole tiring day the house was so big . Lastly i'm cleaning the living room.

I'm so bored for being alone , i walked outside to the balcony to got some fresh air the view is so amazing

I'm so bored for being alone , i walked outside to the balcony to got some fresh air the view is so amazing. I  decided to washed myself first, after that I went to Jimin's room to find a white t-shirt.

I spent a lot of hours in the veranda before dark. I finally stood up and stretch my body when i felt pain in my body. I look down to my side of my tummy and it was bleeding . Suddenly I was kneeling with pain, and I lost consciousness.

——

*Unknown Person's*

1- Its just a warning to know her place though, next time it will be more painful.
2-She did not listen.
3- The money that i pay is not a waste now.

Then all of them laughed like they killed somebody.

——

The boys are home but Namjoon and Yoongi are not with them. Jin walked straight to the kitchen to prepare the foods for them, Jungkook rushed to his room. Jimin walked straight to the toilet, and Taehyung is still outside the house talking with someone on the phone. While Hoseok throw his bag on the couch and walked straight to the veranda.

Hoseok screamed loudly! Running inside the house he is pointing out the veranda.

"I- I saw a ghost outside the veranda she was laying on the floor and full of blood!!! I-It was so scary to look!!!", Hoseok look frightened while pointing outside.

"Ya Hoseok-ah don't scream our neighbors might get angry, stop playing okay it's already night, there is no ghost okay. ", Seokjin calmly said.

(He saw this imagine just think it has a bloods) 😅✌🏻

Suddenly Jungkook run out to the veranda.

He saw you on the floor he is approaching you slowly. When she lift you up and clear the hair on your face he was so shocked.

"Noona!", Jungkook shouts loudly.

Taehyung heard Jungkook's voice and he hurriedly run inside of the house, while Jimin rushed to the veranda too.

"What happened?", Jimin kneel down beside Jungkook.

"What happened to her?!", Taehyung panting while approached and hold you.

"Jimin get some emergency kit!", Taehyung worriedly said.

Jimin nod and hurriedly look for some kit.
Jungkook look so shocked he stop talking and looking at you only.

"Ya wake up Y/N!!", Taehyung tapping your face.

Hoseok walked out the veranda again and said, "What?! Why is Y/N here? and why is she hurt?!"

Seokjin heard the others voice mentioning your name so he hurriedly walked outside the veranda.

"Hyung! Help her!", Taehyung said while tears start to fall on his eyes.

"Bring her inside! What the hell is happening here?!", Seokjin panicking.

Taehyung hurriedly lift her up inside while Jimin prepare a blanket were he can put you.
Hoseok and Jungkook follow and looking at them quietly.

As Seokjin starting to lift your clothes Taehyung stop him.

"Hyung what are you doing", Taehyung grabbed his wrist.

"I will treat her!, i need to clean and put a medicine on it", Seokjin said irritated.

"Taehyung let hyung do it, i'll put some towel to her lower body so it will not see her undies.", Jimin added.

After Seokjin clean the wounds he is starting to take off your t-shirt, but suddenly all of them shout and stop him.

"Ya don't shout guys, i want to change her shirt it still have bloods!", Seokjin yelled.

"Hyung it's okay Jimin and I will change it.", Taehyung said.

"What? and why?", Seokjin said confused.

"Because we've done it before", Jimin added.

"Oh my God , what have you done! Okay gently change her clothes so the wounds won't bleed again, you have to explain later", Seokjin stood up and wave at Hoseok and Jungkook to come with him to the kitchen.

——

-At the Kitchen-

"Jungkook are you okay?", Seokjin asked.

"You have to clean and change your clothes too kookie", Hoseok said.

Jungkook did not answer he just nod and walked straight to the bathroom.

"Is he really fine? he look so shocked", Hoseok said.

"Who knows? He is not talking since he saw his Noona earlier", Seokjin leaning to the wall.

——

-At the Living Room-

"What now Tae?", Jimin asked while helping Taehyung to take off your clothes.

"I don't know we have to tell them everything now", Taehyung sighed.

"Hyung we are done! You can come here!", Jimin called them.

Seokjin and Hoseok sit down on the couch facing Jimin and Taehyung.

"Explain now before Namjoon and Yoongi arrive in this house", Seokjin said looking at Jimin and Taehyung.

"We ended up saving her in danger, she's been harassed by her boyfriend for months.", Jimin explained.

"And how did you know that she's being harassed ?!", Seokjin asked again.

"Before i slept at her house and put a camera in her living room that's why i always insist to go outside but hyung don't allow me", Taehyung added.

"How we will know if your not telling?!", Seokjin raised his voice .

"Sorry Hyung", Jimin and Taehyung bowed their heads for an apology.

"We all need to talk later when Namjoon and Yoongi arrive, for now let's take a rest", Hoseok said.

They decided to sleep in the living room after eating dinner. Seokjin is sitting on the floor leaning on the couch beside you, and the others are sleeping on the couch too.