14

When i open my eyes i saw Taehyung's face close to mine , i can feel his breathe to my face it was so close that it's look like we're gonna kiss. I slowly escaped from his embraced but he pulled me again close to him and our lips collide, my eyes widen and i saw Taehyung's eyes is open. I pushed him but he holds my waist and look at my face.

"Such a great morning right?", Taehyung said with a smile brightly.

"What's good in the morning if your face is like that?", I smirked.

Suddenly Jimin shouts , and walked out at the bathroom wearing a towel around his waist, "Ya you two get up now our flight is 3hours before! Hurry!".

"I'm gonna go in first Y/N!", Taehyung suddenly jump out of the bed and run straight to the bathroom.

"Jiminie, are you not embarrassed? your wearing a towel only.", I asked and sit down on the couch looking at him upside down.

"Why? do you wanna see what's behind the towel?", Jimin teased me slowly approaching me.

"Omo Jimin-ah do i have to see it?", I said and laugh at him.

"If you want i'll gonna show it to you,besides i saw everything to you too", He laughed and sit beside me.

"Yaaa!", I punched his arm.

Then suddenly Jimin slowly pulled his face close to me. I lean back and Jimin hold both of my wrist. I can feel his skin on me as he slowly close to me.

Jimin whispered at my ear, "Are you nervous?"

"N-No, and why will i be nervous?", I said in a shaky voice.

"Because..", Jimin ended it and bite my neck.

Taehyung suddenly walked out from the bathroom with a towel too only, and Jimin hurriedly back to his seat.

"Jimin-ah why are you still on your towel?", Taehyung asked and looked at us.

"Y/N is asking something that's why i'm not yet wearing a clothes", Jimin explained.

"What are you asking? are you okay?", Taehyung asked.

"O-Oh it's nothing, I'm okay", I said and slightly smiled.

"Okay , Your next, hurry and we need to plan what will do next", Taehyung handed me a towel.

"What a hot morning!", I said , stretching my two arms and walked straight to the bathroom.

I heard Jimin and Taehyung chuckles.

-Time Skip-

"Here is your documents , passport and ticket", Jimin said while giving it to me.

"Thank you", I said.

"And you don't have a phone right? I bought you a new phone and it has my number and Jimin's number too", Taehyung handed it to me.

"Omo! Thank you Tae!", I smiled at him brightly.

"The other members don't know that you are with us, we need to keep it secret for a while", Taehyung explained.

"I booked a car to bring you at the airport and you must first walk and board on the plane", Jimin added.

"O-okay.", I said

"Here, Change your clothes so you must not notice", Taehyung handed me a bag with clothes.

it looks like this but you're wearing a mask and an eyeglass.

"Wow you looked so pretty even if the clothes are simple", Jimin complement me

"Thank you Jiminie", I smiled shyly.

"See Just act like you don't care with the other people around you and hurry board on the plane", Taehyung said.

——

~Time Skip~

At the Airport. I arrived 5 minutes earlier than BTS. But when i'm walking i already saw them and the army's are screaming loudly. I hurried to walk but there's a guard that pushed me so i slightly loose my balance but someone held my arms so i can balance myself back.

"Are you okay miss?", The man said.

When i looked at him it was Hoseok a.k.a J-Hope, " O-oh Thank you , I'm okay".

He let me walked in first and then when i board on the plane i quickly search my seat number and sit on it. Suddenly a message pop on my phone.

You okay? I saw you earlier 😓- Taehyung

Yeah I'm fine😊- I replied

Don't remove your glass and mask okay, we are inside the plane now- Taehyung

Okay😉- I replied

I heard their voices while searching their seats too. I was so suprised when i saw Taehyung , Jimin and Hoseok sit near to me.

By the way your not an economy seat, it was a business seat it contains a 4 seats , 2 sides each. It was the first seats when you board on the plane it was divided by 4 seats in a room.

Then my phone beeps again.

Are you tired? 🙄- Jimin

A little 😅- I replied

Okay, you can sleep i'm watching you 😁-Jimin

Well then i'm going to sleep, you need to sleep too😘  bye- I replied

Then a message pop again it was from Taehyung.

When we arrived in korea later there is a car waiting for you it will bring you to our house- Taehyung

What? In BTS house?😨- I replied

Yes, Don't worry it's too big and we have privacy ,they are not coming to our rooms , the driver will  give you the key and i will send you a picture of my room so you can't do a mistake, don't remove your mask- Taehyung

Okay sir! ✌🏻💪🏻- I replied.

——

We arrived at the incheon airport and i hurriedly pick up by a car that will bring me to their house. I arrived at the house and as Taehyung send a picture i knew it was Taehyung's room because of the dog stuffs. I locked the door and lie down on the bed . I quickly fell asleep again.