17

While i was resting my phone beeps and the message is from Jimin.

Let's go out again later😊- Jimin

But Taehyung said i cannot go out😔- I sadly replied

It's okay i'll tell him and he can come with us too, but i'll be home early than the other members😘- Jimin

Really?! 😊 I'll wait for you- I replied

——

-Time skip-

It's already evening , i got a call from Jimin , he said he is coming soon to pick me up, I hurried to Taehyung's wardrobe to search some clothes to wear.

I decided to wear his gray jacket , and oversized white shirt (like at the picture). Suddenly my phone beeps.

I'm waiting outside, i will wait here😘-Jimin

Okay😘- I replied

But there's another message and it's from Taehyung.

Be careful okay! I will go later😊- Taehyung

Okay Tae, Thank you! 😘😍- I replied

When i walk outside i saw Jimin and i knew it was him even though he is wearing a mask and a cap. He waved at me , i waved back and run to him.

"Where are we going?", I replied while holding his arm.

"Are you fine with your clothes? In the park again it's evening so you can see the beautiful lights at night", Jimin asked and explained.

"I'm fine! Okay let's go!", I said leading Jimin while still holding his arm.

We arrived at the park again and there's not too many people. I was so amazed of what i saw.

"Jiminie Thank you", I smiled widely

"Your welcome it's nothing, come here sit on the bench and listen to our song", Jimin put the other piece of the earphone to my left ear.