2

2hours passed they're feeling hungry, and it's almost 1am in the morning. I brought them on a restaurant that has a less people around us so they can take off their mask.

"Thank you for assisting us on many places Y/N!", Taehyung said while he smiled so cutely.

"And Thank you for bringing us here in a less people so we can eat without thinking that we might be caught of armys or a paparazzi.", Jimin added.

"That's why you can order what you want , we will treat you!", Taehyung said while handling me the menu.

"Really? Thank you guys! I'm so happy you make me forget my problems." I smiled full of happiness.

We ordered many foods that it's look like we're going to a war. While eating Jimin suddenly talk to me.

"Y/N about earlier , why are you crying i'm so curious about it.", Jimin asked while putting a big beef to his mouth.

"It's a thing about me and my boyfriend arguing only", I sighed.

"You have a boyfriend!", Taehyung shouts.

"Lower you voice Taehyung! Y/N why did you fight? about going to our concert?", Jimin poke Taehyung's head and asked.

"It's like . . because i really admire you guys and that's not the only reason", I explained.

"What reason?!", Taehyung exclaimed.

"U-uhmm, it's really private . But to be honest when i'm drained out and so stressed i always watch your videos and listening to your songs, it makes me happy and forget everything that's why a really love BTS", I explained and a little bit smile came out to my face.

"O-oh Taehyung-ah our Y/N is so sweet", Jimin said while both of them smiled.

We almost finished our food and it's already 3am , time so fast right.

"Thank you for the food Taehyung and Jimin i really appreciate it and i'm so happy to spend time with you guys, i cannot really imagine that this will happen to me", I smiled and bowed at them.

"No problem! Thanks to you too!", both of them answered and smiled.

"So i have to go home now i have a work tomorrow, goodluck to your 13 concerts here in Japan, i hope we will meet each other again", I said with full of happiness in my face.

"Thank you! we wished to see you again, stay strong okay, always remember us so you can't be sad, I love you!", Jimin said and hugged me.

"Omo omo! Jimin-ah why do you have to hug her! his boyfriend will get mad, by the way can i get your line? ", Taehyung said pushing Jimin away to me.

"Oh really is that okay?", I curiously asked.

"Looked whose more desperate, i just hugged her but you'll get her line! daebak Kim Taehyung!", Jimin said look annoyed.

But Taehyung smiled at him and stick his tounge out. I gave my line ID to Taehyung and said my last words to them.

"Thank you ! Saranghae yo Oppas!", I smiled and waved for goodbyes.

"Nado Saranghae yo Y/N!", Both of them said , they smiled and waved back.

——