13

I woke up in the morning still naked, i saw a bags that Tae and Jimin bought yesterday i opened and wear it. I saw them still deep asleep and hugging each other.

I tapped Jimin's head and immediately he woke up while Taehyung is still deadly sleep.

"Are you feeling better?", Jimin asked and sat on the couch beside the window.

"I'm feeling better, thanks to the both of you", I said while making a hot chocolate for us.

"Is the clothes okay?", Jimin asked again.

"Yes, I liked it, thank you", I said and handed the cup of chocolate coffee to him and sat down on the couch in front of him.

"I'm sorry Y/N", Jimin said after he took a sip of hot chocolate.

I looked at him curiously and did not answer.

"We take all off your clothes and we saw everything", Jimin said looked down on the floor.

"It's okay", I anwered in a cold tone of voice.

Suddenly Taehyung hugged me at the back and leaned his head to my left shoulder and said, "You looked so fine now Y/N i missed you so much".

"Tae Thank you", I answered and hold his arms.

Taehyung sit down on the floor and i make him a cup of hot chocolate too.

"We're leaving after 3 days Y/N", Taehyung suddenly spoke.

"We need to arrange all of your documents", Jimin added.

"I don't want to leave this place, i want to go home", I said while looking down on the floor.

"No you can't go back there or he will might kill you", Taehyung said irritatedly.

——
2days have passed and all of my documents are ready. We are preparing for the flight tomorrow.

"Taehyung can i go outside? i just want to see my apartment for one last time", I asked Taehyung.

Taehyung and Jimin looked at me and both said "No!"

"Please", I said and make an aegyo to them.

"How can we not say no to you", Taehyung said and smiled.

"Your so adorable Y/N!  You can go but we are going with you", Jimin added and wrapped his arms to my shoulder.

"That's true and even the other members don't know that you are with us, we need to make it secret for now", Taehyung explained.

"But why?", I said questionably.

"Because if our manager knew it all of us will be suspended, remember when the issue between you and BTS?", Jimin said.

"Oh, I remember, okay . But let me visit my apartment one more time please", I sit beside Taehyung and hold his hands.

"Okay but we are coming with you", Taehyung said and hold my hands tightly.

——

Jimin and Taehyung walked out the hotel first with a disguise and after 5 minutes i walked out to the hotel with a black mask, a cap, and a sunglasses ,but when i'm walking i bumped to a tall guy and that makes me feel irritated because my body still hurts.

"Ya ! Watch your step!", I slightly raised my voice. and when i looked at the face it was Jungkook.

"You're the one who does not looking on way!", Jungkook yelled.