30

I'm so surprised when Jungkook did that, why did he do that. He immediately run out of the room then suddenly my phone is ringing again and it was Sungjae.

"Hello?", I said.

"Oh, it's you right, who is the guy earlier?", Sungjae asked in a cold tone of voice.

"It's my friend, he is like a little brother to me, are we going now?", I explained and change the topic.

"Yes, the van is on the carpark i will wait for you outside and we can walk together", Sungjae said.

"Okay, wait i will take a quick bath", I said and cut the call.

——

After an hour, I walked outside wearing a mask and looking side to side checking if there is a person around. Sungjae walked out of his room too.

"Why are you not wearing a mask?", I asked

"Why? I don't have to", Sungjae said hold my luggage too.

"It's okay i can hold it", I said holding the handle of my luggage.

"No, I want to help you", Sungjae insist it and i let him be.

As we entered the elevator , we saw Taehyung and Namjoon. I pressed the close button many times to closed it immediately. When i looked at Sungjae he is waving at them, they waved back at him. Sungjae is stopping me to pressed the close button.

"It's V and RM the only Kpop group you knew, it's time to meet them", Sungjae hold my wrist.

"No , it's okay. We need to hurry, I can't face them i'm shy", I said lying.

"But—!", Sungjae said but the door of the elevator closed.

I saw them running to reach the elevator and Taehyung is pointing at me.
We rode the van immediately and go to the airport.

"Why are you quiet? Are you thinking the BTS members that we saw earlier?", Sungjae looked at me.

"No!", I smiled at him and turn around looked at the window.

——

-Bangtan Chat Room-

Are you still sleeping Y/N?- Hoseok

Jungkook and I knocked at her door earlier, but she did not opened it- Jimin

Are you mad at us? Yoongi say sorry to her you keep on raising your voice yesterday- Seokjin

I'm sorry Y/N , we are so worried that's why i got mad at you- Yoongi

We saw her at the elevator earlier- Namjoon

I'm sure she is the one inside the elevator, I saw Sungjae from BTOB too- Taehyung

Noona I'm so sorry- Jungkook

And why Kookie?- Seokjin

Ya! Guys! She's not at her room! She's at the airport?!- Yoongi

I finally replied after seeing their conversation.

Guys i'm so sorry if i did not tell it to you, but i want some time alone, I need to relax, I will wait you at our house, have some fun time there, I'm really sorry, I really love you all, hope you understand it-

——

They all gathered at Seokjin's room.

"What's going on?", Seokjin asked them.

"We don't know", They all said.

"We need to stop her!", Jimin said.

"But what if she's on the airplane already", Yoongi said.

"Then we're going back to Korea now", Taehyung stood up.

"No Tae, we have many schedules here, we can't", Namjoon disagree.

"She don't even have a money, how did she bought a ticket , where did she got the money?", Jungkook asked curiously.

"I don't even know too but i think she really need to rest without us", Seokjin said.

Then suddenly their manager came in the room and said that they have to prepare. They have no choice, but all of them is thinking about you.

——

We arrived at the airport. Other people noticed him so i keep a distant to him. It was a quiet flight i really feel comfortable with him. While we are waiting for our lagguage , i took a picture of him.

He heard the sound of the camera , so i immediately hide my phone, he looked at me and smiled

"I'm i too handsome that you even took a picture of me", Sungjae smiled cutely.

"Yes , your handsome Sungjae-ssi", I chuckled.

After he got the lagguage, before we walked out the airport he wore a mask on his face and we ride on a taxi.

"Where is your home? I'll take you to your house", Sungjae asked me.

"I-I don't want to go home for now", I looked down on the floor.

"Why, do you have other houses?", Sungjae said.

"I don't have, I'm living with my friends, that's why i don't want to go home for now", I said.

"Then would you like me to help you?", Sungjae offered his help and get his phone on his pocket, searching a contact on his phone.

"Are you really helping me? Why are you so kind to me?", I asked him.

"Because i want to", He smiled at me widely.

I smiled back at him.
We arrived at the apartment that he was talking about earlier.
It was 5th floor and he pointed the door near where i was about to lived for a few days.

"That's our dorm, so i can come to you quickly when you needed something", Sungjae pointing at the door.

"Oh, so you were with your members too.", I looked amazed.

"Yes, hyungs are funny, i would like to introduce you to them", He said while opening the door.

"I would love to meet them too", I smiled while entering on the room.

As soon we entered the room my phone is ringing. I answered it.

"Y/N are you home now?", Namjoon said, i can feel that he is worrying through his voice.

"Uhm, Namjoonie , I'm not going home for now, i'm staying on a apartment", I said.

"What?! Where! and How?!", Namjoon shouts on the other line.

I heard the others voice too.

"Ya, go home now! you will be safe there!", Yoongi angrily shouted.

"Please wait us at our house", Seokjin begged.

"Oppas, I will go home when you are back here in korea okay, I'm fine so don't worry", I said and ended the call.