3

I look at them surprised.

"B-BTS?!", I shouted in surprise.

They just smiled and sit on the chair one by one. I can't moved my body because it's not just only Taehyung and Jimin , it was all of BTS member i was so amazed because they are all handsome.

I approached them and gave the menu so they can order what they want.

"I will be serving you , and you can say your orders one by one please." I said avoiding looking at them.

Then suddenly i saw Jimin And Taehyung whispering to each other and then looked at me both of them laughed. I felt a little bit annoyed.

"Press the botton if you will order sirs.", I said leave the room.

-Inside the VIP Room-

"Jimin and Taehyung why are you laughing?", Hoseok asked curiously.

"Nothing !" Jimin and Taehyung widely smiled at them.

"You two are weird today", Namjoon said.

"Hyung i have something to say! Jimin Hyung and Taehyung Hyung escape yesterday!", Jungkook said raising his voice while pointing to Jimin and Taehyung.

"That's not true kookie!", Jimin and Taehyung lied.

"That's true hyung i check their room yesterday and they are not in their room!" Hoseok defended Jungkook.

"Ya you're sneaking without a body guard!", Yoongi yelled.

"Guys stop the arguing i'll order now", Seokjin stopped them and pressed the button.

——

I saw the light in-front of the VIP room where the boys are. I breathe deep before i enter the room.

"Yes can i take your orders?", I said.

One by one they ordered. I took the orders but before i leave i heard that Taehyung called my name.

"Y/N!", Taehyung said.

"Hyung do you know her?!", Jungkook asked.

I breathe deep before facing them again.

"Yes? what do you want sir?", I asked like i don't know him.

"Taehyung try to call her because we saw her name tag and her name is pretty", Jimin covered Taehyung.

"No, I just want your attention, Can i call you babe?", Taehyung said jokingly and smiled.

My face suddenly blushes because of embarrassment, i looked down on the floor and walked straight to the door. When i closed the door. I heard the boys laughing loudly.

As I walked back to the VIP room I suddenly felt dizzy. I lost my balance , but someone hold my waist so i could not fall on the floor.

"Are you okay miss?", He said.

"I'm okay! Thank you!", I said .

"No your not okay Y/N", He said.

I looked at him as i saw a very young handsome man. and said "J-Jungkook? i'm really okay thank you".

"No Y/N you're not okay come with me let me help you", Jungkook insists while still holding me.

I nod. Jungkook opens the door , they looked at us. While Jungkook is still holding me close to him ,and his hand still on my waist.

"Jungkookie! What did you do to her?!", Namjoon said.

"Ya Jungkook you pervert! Why are you holding her like that!", Taehyung shouts while pointing at him.

"Daebak our maknae have a lover now!", Yoongi teases him.

Suddenly Taehyung and Jimin stood up and approached us.

"Y-Yaa don't tell me you two will beat Jungkook! Hobi stop them!", Seokjin shouted and command Hoseok.

"Okay okay! Omo Omo what is happening with you guys!", Hoseok said stood up to blocked them.

Jimin removed Jungkook's hand on me then Taehyung hold me and we sit on the chair . All of them is looking at us curiously.

"Are you okay? What happened to you?", Taehyung said touching my head.

"Here's the water drink it now Y/N", Jimin said while giving me a glass of water.

"T-Thank you", I took the water.

"Hyungs i did not do anything to her! I saw her in the hall that's why i helped her", Jungkook explained while raising his both hand.

"You two looked weird today", Yoongi crossed his arms above his chest.

But Taehyung and Jimin ignore them.

"Hello? You two ! we are here too!", Seokjin said while clapping his hands loudly.

Suddenly i felt so shy that's why i stood up.

"T-Thank you for helping me i must get your foods now", I bowed and walk straight to the door.

The food arrives and i served the food to everyone, all of them are not talking, but there is Taehyung and Jimin staring at me worriedly.
When i'm done serving them Yoongi stop me leaving the room.

"Ya ! You stay here! You are serving us right!", Yoongi yelled.

"I-Im so sorry", I bowed again and stand beside the door.

"Okay let's eat", Hoseok broke the silence in the room.

"Ne!" , all of them answered and start eating.

Then suddenly Seokjin spoke.

"Ms. Y/N are you feeling better now? you can sit right here", Seokjin said signing me to sit next to him.

"N-No I'm fine, i'm okay here", I refused.

But Taehyung pulled me next to him.

"Are you hungry? why are you feeling dizzy earlier?", Taehyung asked.

"It's nothing.", I answered.

"Y/N here's some food eat it for you to be strong", Jimin said giving me a food and smiled.

"No i'm really okay", I refused again .

Then i suddenly looked at the others and they are watching us silently, Until Namjoon spoke.

"You two! , is there anything that your not telling to us?", Namjoon exclaimed.

"Don't lie to us or i will tell to our manager that you sneak out yesterday after the concert", Seokjin warned them.

"Okay we sneak out yesterday, and we met her too", Taehyung explained.

"We saw her crying alone so we approached her, she has a problem, and she help us to sightseeing too", Jimin added.

"That's why hyungs are insisting that this restaurant is good!", Jungkoook shouted.

"B-but i did not tell them where i was working", I explained.

"You guys always making troubles", Yoongi said to Jimin and Taehyung.

"Sorry!", Jimin and Taehyung bowed.

"But you will like her too! she's kind and she can keep secrets!" , Taehyung added and smiled at everyone.

"I think we don't have a choice, let's introduce ourselves one by one", Seokjin said.

Taehyung and Jimin smiled widely, so i smiled a bit too.