12

At The Mall

"We need to go on the underwear and bra", Taehyung whispered to Jimin.

"Don't you think it's too embarrassing we are a man and we are going to a ladies personal thing", Jimin whispered back to Taehyung.

"We don't have a choice the important is they cannot recognize us", Taehyung said and walk straight to the bra corner.

The Sales ladies looked at them curiously and approached them.

"May i help you sirs?", The lady said.

"Uhm.... We are buying some gifts to our friends", Taehyung said shyly.

"Okay, What size are you looking for sir?", the lady asked.

"Jimin-ah, what is she asking?", Taehyung whispered to Jimin.

"I think it's C cup?", Jimin said and Taehyung shocked about what Jimin said.

"Oh sir this way please, feel free to look", the lady said and point the size .

"Ya Daebak! How did you knew that!", Taehyung suddenly punched Jimin , then Jimin just looked at him and laughed.

"Just Choose quickly Tae. I'll go to that corner", Jimin said while pointing on the underwear corner.

Taehyung walked towards to Jimin.

"Jimin I'm done do you think she will like it?", Taehyung said and showing to Jimin a bundle of bra it's all blue but different designs.

"Daebak Taehyung why did you choose one color, well i just choose the same color as you choose", Jimin said.

"Ya....—— Jimin -ah! are you serious?", Taehyung tapped Jimin's head.

"Relax, she have no choice", Jimin said and Taehyung can see Jimin's eyes is smiling

"Jimin you pervert why will she wear sexy underwear!", Taehyung said.

"It's okay Tae i'll pay for it", Jimin slightly laughed.

-Meanwhile you at the hotel-

You woke up but your head and body still in pain. You looked at your body and saw that you're not even wearing any clothes. You try to stand up wrapped the blanket to your body to reach the window but you suddenly felt weak and faint . You fell on the floor.

——

While their walking back to the room they saw Jungkook but Jungkook did not greet them.
Once Taehyung open the door he saw you on the floor.

"Y/N!", Taehyung immediately run to you.

"Is she fine?!", Jimin said closed the door and throw the bags he is holding.

"Wake up! What happen to you!", Taehyung asked and tapping your face.

"Uhhmm", You grunts.

"Answer us please are you okay?", Jimin said worriedly.

You just nod at them.

"Fine, let me lift you and put in the bed", Taehyung lift you to bring back to the bed.

Suddenly the other members are knocking at the door.

"Tae! Hyungs are knocking at the door, what we will do?", Jimin said nervously.

"Listen , you just need to keep quiet please, Jimin lie down on the bed to hide her, Just pretend that you are sleeping", Taehyung pushed Jimin.

"What?", Jimin said but Taehyung pushed him into the bed and covered him with the blanket.

"Taehyung-ah What happened ?", Namjoon said walking inside to the room.

"Is there any problem?", Yoongi said following Namjoon to walked inside.

"H-hyung it's nothing , I'm playing a game and i lost", Taehyung explained.

"Is that's it?", Namjoon asked and looked around the room .

"And why Jimin is covered with the blanket?", Yoongi said walking straight to Jimin.

"Hyung, Jimin is not feeling well he said it's too cold that why he is covering his whole body", Taehyung blocked Yoongi.

"Ya Taehyung-ah why are you blocking my way? Step aside!", Yoongi shouted.

"Hyung He said that he wants to rest and don't disturb him", Taehyung explained.

——

Jimin's POV

I can feel her whole body so close to me. I hugged her tightly so it will looked like i'm the only one laying on the bed. I open my phone to see her face , she looked at me and i hold her even tighter.

"What are we doing?", Y/N whispered.

"Just stay silent , we will wait until the hyungs go out the room", I whispered back.

"Don't you feel embarrassed? i'm naked? and your hugging me tightly?", Y/N whispered again.

"A little?", I shyly said.

She closed her eyes and fast asleep, while the hyungs are still talking to Taehyung.
I looked at her face and i felt so pressured i can feel her skin through my body. I can't control my finger drawing patterns through her back slowly down to her waist and butt. I slight lift her head close to me, she's so perfect i can't resist to kiss her lips, i slowly approach her lips. But Taehyung Lift the blanket .

——

"Park Jimin!", Taehyung shouts after he saw Jimin .

"Don't shout Tae! Im here in-front of you!", Jimin shouts back.

"What are you trying to do?!", Taehyung said slightly angry.

"Uhhhmmm", You grunts while rubbing your eyes.

"See stop shouting she's sleeping again", Jimin said in a low voice.

"Okay she's sleeping and the hyungs are not here you can stop hugging her", Taehyung said.

"Okay let's sleep together and hug each other", Jimin said and teased Taehyung.