Chapter 26 Training Days

Start from the beginning

With the chakra to spare, Naruto would create 50 clones and have them pair up and all use three swords at the same time as they sparred with each other to help him master the use of more than two swords. Naruto could create more than a thousand clones for training, but it wasn't suggested because the results would be too divided if he did that. So Naruto only have 50 more clones for his training to reach the 1,000 clone training limit that Erza had put on him. She didn't want him training in the Purgatory Armor until he mastered, not just learned but truly mastered, at least 4 different armors. That meant that training in that was off limits, so while Naruto would be doing... meditation training to help control his temper... his last mission had labelled this a priority to learn how to calm himself... he didn't know what he would have the last 50 training clones do.

"I can mentally communicate with your clones too you know, so give me 50 of them and I can train them in mastering your Wind Affinity." Kushina told Naruto just as he landed at the training ground. Naruto nodded to that with a grin on his face, considering he had a master of the art inside of his brain he was sure that this would be easier than without her. If she could actually coach his clones, correcting what they did wrong based on how their chakra felt, then his elemental training would go even faster than if he used all thousand clones.

"Why don't you summon a toad, they are your summons so you should train-" Erza said, before there was a loud gasp from Kushina.

"Naruto, you NEED to summon a Toad named Fukasaku. He can help you with your Wind Affinity training, and he is very experienced!" Kushina said, with Naruto not even questioning how she knew of the toads by name like that. Erza next to Naruto, ghost form, was giving Naruto and by extension Kushina a raised eyebrow at how she knew that name. Well, Erza had no clue who this Fukasaku was or why he was so important to Naruto's training, but she didn't voice her questions out loud.

"In a bit, first I need to start training." Naruto said as he switched to his Lightning Empress Armor and created the small army of clones, and then he did the same thing with the Flame Empress armor. After that he switched to the Flame-Hakama no armor mode and summoned an extra sword in his mouth when he created the 50 clones, all of which were holding 3 swords each. Naruto banished his own swords away, and since the clones knew what they were suppose to do they all rushed around the large clearing... which got larger every day that Naruto trained, and started to spar with each other lightly so that they didn't pop each other. Naruto crossed his fingers and created 300 clones to practice and master the Rasengan, before he sent them off as well. Having 50 clones left to make for training, Naruto created them and gave command of them to Kushina.

He questioned why they all started to go towards the trees and grab leaves, but he didn't really question what Kushina might be having them do. He couldn't hear what she was making his clones do, but soon he would be informed about whatever she did when they popped.

"Now Naruto, before you begin meditating I want you... what is that on your chest?" Erza asked when she noticed something small and shiny golden sitting above the white bandages around his chest.

"A key I bought from the old molester ghost lady, I thought it was pretty cool looking. What were you going to have me do?" Naruto asked Erza, and she took her mind off the key and focused on the more important matters at hand. Naruto's training was top priority, not the strangely famailiar golden key hanging from his neck. She wondered about it for a brief moment, before she remembered where it came from. She would inform Naruto about the nature of the key later when they were done with training, but until then it was a no go.

"Right, summon 11 swords. On right in front of you, and 10 around you making a circle." Erza told him as 11 red magic circles appeared and the swords rose out of the ground. When Erza made Naruto train, she challenged him as much as possible so that he would really grow instead of just maintaining his strength. She wanted him to grow in both mastery AND strength, so that he would one day surpass her.