Chapter 25 The Fairy's Fight and Flight

Start from the beginning

"Okay, so maybe I will have to work for this." Naruto said as he started to change into a different armor that would be better suited for a quick moving opponent like this. Shizuka BLUSHED and looked away from Naruto when his mostly naked, he had golden energy in front of his crotch and chest, form was revealed to her. Naruto stored that information, before his body was fully clothed again with the new armor that he would use against this girl.

Naruto was wearing a light bluish metal breastplate that was decorated with golden trimmings to add flavor to the blue. Connecting the plate to Naruto's body were thin brownstraps, and preventing Naruto's stomach from showing was a white clothing that connected to the bottom of the breastplate and extending downwards ith golden trimming on the cloth instead of waist armor. Surrounding the sides of his hips were many white clothes that ended with large blue crystal balls, but his back remains exposed. He was wearing dark blue thigh-high rubber boots with higher heels, and on the front of these boots were leg armor that extended from his knee to the top of his boots, covered with some light blue spikes.

The same could be same about Naruto's shoulders, as light blue shoulder guards with spikes and golden trimming appeared connected by a golden strap. Going up to his elbows were THICK rubber gloves and on top of these gloves were light-blue and spiked metal arm guards. In his hair, not by choice, was a yellow hairband with ribbons on each side, the back of his hair automatically attempting to braid itself with a blue ball attached to the end of the short braid.

The Lightning Empress Armor, though he hadn't mastered this armor to the same level as the Flame Empress, this armor was much lighter than the other armor

The Lightning Empress Armor, though he hadn't mastered this armor to the same level as the Flame Empress, this armor was much lighter than the other armor. Naruto's right hand also contained a long handled, taller than him, dark blue spear with a large spear head at the end, connected to the pole by by a weighted down circle with runes on it.

"I was wondering when I would see this ability of yours... but does it have to be so... naked when you do it?" Shizuka asked without looking Naruto in the eye.

"Surprise motherfucker!" Naruto shouted as he pointed the spear at Shizuka, using the element of surprise to send a concentrated beam of blue lightning towards Shizuke, who barely dodged as the ground behind her was scorched and cratered by the lightning. His Spear of Lightning focused on being a long range weapon, and holding the weapon at his side he started to charge up the spear with his magic, converting it into lightning magic as he stared at the surprised Shizuka, who hardened her eyes and drew four kunai with each hand.

"Nadeshiko-style Deep Crimson Dance Preformance!" Shizuka called out as she threw the kunai in her left hand at Naruto, before throwing what was in her right hand at him, while getting and throwing even more with her left hand, and with this technique she soon threw over a hundred kunai at him... where she got them he would not ask. Naruto did see the kunai racing towards him quickly. Naruto raised the tip of his spear towards the oncoming kunai, before multiple beams of lightning erupted out of the tip of the spear and raced towards Shizuka, ignoring the kunai completely.