Chapter 17 The Date Note

Start from the beginning

"Yeah sure." Tenten said after a moment as she unstringed her top and shrugged it off, to show that she was wearing a sports bra underneath. The prefered type of bra for any kunoichi without huge knockers. It was also something that could be worn as a top, being able to cover her breasts like a small tank top on it own. Tenten was only about a B-cup so she could wear a sports bra with comfort while also retaining her modesty. She undid the string to her pants as well, and they slid off of her and showed that she was wearing orange boxers.

Naruto's eyes were drawn to them right away.

'The girl knows what she is doing.' Erza thought with a raised eyebrow. Tenten was wearing clothes that were both arousing, but also decent enough to not risk looking like a loose woman for stripping into them. It showed that she had thought long and hard about this, not only what she was going to wear, but also that she was going to find some excuse to attract Naruto to her using them. The girl was very smart, and knew more than a little about the kunoichi arts of seduction. She wasn't some slouch when it came to going after something she wanted.

Erza liked this girl, she honestly liked her.

"What are you doing!?" Naruto asked in shock, and Tenten sent him a dull look.

"Getting ready for a dip in the water. Don't tell me you swim fully clothes... for a guy that wears 'sexy' clothes you sure are shy around a girl." Tenten said with a small smile on her face. Her light taunting as an attempt to get Naruto to strip down. She knew that Naruto wasn't the kind to know when he was being taunted into doing something.

"Shy? I am NOT shy!" Naruto delcared boldy as his body glowed while he was running at Tenten. She was surprised, and she didn't see what he changed into because moments later she was tackled by Naruto as he sent both of them flying towards the water. She looked down at his scarlety red hair, before they both splashed into the water with a large splash. She spat out some water, spraying it on Naruto's head. She grinned to herself at her taunt working against him, knowing that he wouldn't be able to resist proving her wrong.

"Was tackling me needed?" Tenten asked with a raised eyebrow when she saw that Naruto's face was pressed against her stomach. The two of them were soaked already, and Naruto sat up in the water after a few moments and spat out some water. He stayed in the sitting position for a bit and looked at her with a glare, well, a mock glare.

"I am NOT shy." Naruto said with a twitching eye.

"Damn right you aren't shy. You can't be a Requip user that fights using the Knight style of Requip if you are ashamed of your body." Erza stated with her arms crossed. At first, she herself had been shy about using her style of magic for anything other than weapons. Then when she stopped being shy about her body, she had grown much stronger when she had been able to add armors to what she could change out into. Naruto was a lot less shy about his body than she was, though he did have some doubts about some of her armors.

"That is good, I wouldn't want you to be shy, now would I?" Tenten asked as she viewed his upper body, which was naked. Naruto was toned and slender for his age, a nice body to be sure. The fact he was still growing was a sign of good things. Tenten was sure that if Naruto had calmed down a little more and wore clothes that weren't baggy, then he still wore baggy clothes, that some girl would have noticed him by now... well that Hyuga girl noticed Naruto, but Tenten was NOT going to share or play nice.

She wanted Naruto, and fuck anyone else that tried to be with him. Tenten knew that as an Uzumaki, that Naruto would be able to start his own clan back.

It wasn't a very well kept secret. Konoha had been alies with the Uzumaki clan before the destruction and scattering of said clan. The fact that he was named Uzumaki, and had the signature red Uzumaki hair only made it SO obvious. At first when he was blond, she had thought it was just a last name that meant nothing, and then she saw more and more and saw the Uzumaki in him. Of course, she had no memory of any Uzumaki using swords or this kind of skill in battle. Most of them just used their powerful chakra into weaving unique Fuinjutsu that no other nation could compete with in that area. It was why they had been targetted and destroyed by so many other villages.