Chapter 2 Coma White

A/N: Oh my freaking God, this took longer than expected :/ Things have been hectic lately my darlings, I moved to England, got sick, finished a nightmare-assignment TWICE (because proff. is a di-Cough) and I'm currently trying to find a decent job, but even with all this, this chapter took waaaaaay longer than I initially wanted :/ I......um....I don't know how A+ quality it is but I did try my best with it, so please forgive me this one time o>___<''o Things pick up from next chapter onward, so please stay tuned for more! Love ya all darlings ! <3 

  'Sweetie, I just gave you something to help with the pain in your head, so I'm going to inform the doctor to come check up on you okay? When you're ready you can continue your talk with the officers. Alright?'

Nurse Samantha offered you a small, sincere and calming smile, her brown eyes filled with sorrow as she gazed upon your pale face with worry. Her grey curls were a bit tangled from all the times she passed her hands through them in order to calm herself a bit and she regarded you sadly but cautiously, as if she was looking at a wounded but rabid animal; maybe a cow, definitely a cow like the huge ones you saw overfed like there was no tomorrow and they were the last of their kind. What a beautiful feast they would provide.... Wait! What the fuck are you thinking about? It's the yoo-hoo pills they gave you for sure, since you feel just a step away from seeing dragons fly out of the hospital window you were currently staring at; are you drooling? Jesus Christ woman! Oh thank God, it's just the split lip that has opened, nothing more. Too bad Samantha isn't here for you to imitate Valak from the Conjuring for the third time this morning. Yet fucking hell dude, your skull is freaking exploding inwardly and there is nothing you can do to silence this constant ringing.

Whatever the fuck Hood-dude did to you was freaking savage to have you high on hospital drugs by ten in the freaking, chirping morning.

Everything about last night was nothing but a haze of raw fear and pain. Escaping those fuckers, you had woken up a few hours later safely hidden away in the attic but with your opened head bleeding so much it had passed through the wooden floor and dripped down. No sound came from around the house, so making your way carefully down, you called the ambulance and the police. Fast forward a few hours later and you are gazing out the window as the doctor is on his way and the police searched your house. It was painful even to turn your body and the constant ringing in your ears was driving you dizzy with vertigo, so for the most part, you tried your best to remain as still as you could. Beyond the window you were so fixated upon, the unyielding storm was whipping the lands with undiminished power, unleashing all its might onto the unprotected people and drenching anyone that happened to be outside. It provided the perfect coverage for anyone who wanted to get what they wanted.

So vigilantly, you kept your gaze towards the forest on the outskirts of the hospital's premises, keeping an eye open to catch a glimpse of any of those fuckers.

Honestly, after what happened last night and all the marks it left on your skin, you were sure now that you were not going crazy. Everything was real, nothing was on your mind and the wounds and broken into house was the sure proof for it. It felt utterly surreal; like someone was aggressively keeping your head under the water while you struggled for a single breath of the all-too-needed air. Thrusting around, kicking and screaming, shortening your breath even more, dissolving it into bubble nothingness, only to be pulled out of the water in the very last minute. Traces of the battle you gave marred your skin thoroughly enough to prove you had battled the beasts and emerged victorious; so gazing outside the window, you really challenged those motherfuckers to come at you. C' mon Thanos, you'll shove the stones so far up his ass, he'll pick them off his teeth. Where's Deadpool to dramatically look on the camera?! Because now that you had proof they were after you, they'll need all the Winter Soldiers they can get their hands on to keep the police from coming after them. Damn those Francis!