Chapter 25 We Know Where You Fucking Live

A/N: I never really expected to take a year and a half to update this story, but here I am, slowly getting back to writing after almost dropping it after I completed my Masters and the sheer disappointment of it all. Life happened, writer's block happened and all in all, I truly questioned myself if this was truly the path for me. So after a year and a half, I decided that FUCK IT, I like it and you darlings like it, so why the hell not, right?

I am going to finish this story. Whatever it takes, have trust in that. We are only 8 chapters from the end, shit is going down! Also, I am finally sitting my ass down and working on my very first fantasy book series, so hopefully in the next two years (give or take) keep an eye out for that! Thank you my lovely darlings for all the support you have shown me throughout all the 10 years we've been together now, your love truly keeps me going! <3

If you want to support me guys, remember that you can do so by buying me a ! Keep being awesome and here is the new chapter!

Vigilante belongs to FoolyCoolyDude.

'But I once again crawled my way up from Hell to haunt you.'

You come to a stop, tilting your head to the side, studying the cornered animal in front of you, as it realises it is cornered.

'Whore?'

If she could see you, she would be able to see the deranged smile splitting your face in half.

'I lived bitch.'

It would be an understatement to say, that Clockwork was as predictable as ever.

It made this whole charade laughable by the simple realization that the simpleton standing before you, had managed to survive so long and kill anyone but herself. Mostly because, as you watched your words slowly sink into her pea-sized brain and the realisation that she had been exposed rose, she did the most mundane, highly anticipated move she could have ever done.

She raised her knives, rage rage-filled scream releasing from her mouth as she lunged at you.

Hell, how had she managed to outsmart you? Sheer dumb luck, that's how.

Only, Toby was quicker.

As he always was.

A boot connected straight upon her chest, slamming against it with a power that flung her backwards.

Unceremoniously she fell back-first onto the coffee table, breaking the wood and tearing at the map displayed upon it. Shock and anger mixed upon her face, the splintered wood slicing at her skin as her whole world shifted. Before she had the chance to realise what was happening, Toby was already standing above her amidst the wooden remnants, hatchet raised, gleaming at the vivid flames of the fire, and guttural growl flowing from his lips to shake the windows of the old house.

Sharply he brought it down, blood spraying everywhere like a sheet of rain.

Proxies, Killer and Possessed gazed upon the duo, as Toby continued to beat the ever-loving fuck out of Clockwork, with the brunette female trying to give it as hard as she took it. Failing miserably as the deranged man gave in to the madness, animalistically bringing his hatchet down at her again and again and when he deemed that this wouldn't suffice, threw it to the side and proceeded to pummel at her with his bare hands. Both of them clutched in a mix of limbs and tears and merciless beating, bones that broke and teeth that were knocked out. Maniacal laughter spilt from his lips and flooded your heart –or whatever was left of it anyway– with pure euphoria. All the twitches of Toby's joints were gone; all the anger in your heart was being fed like an everlasting flame that thirsted for more.