Ch.16 || Lil Nasties

Y/N's POV

"Okay, let me get this straight, so you like Yoongi?" Jungkook asks, shook.

"No, she loves Yoongi." Taehyung corrects Jungkook while I'm having a mental breakdown. It was so hard to tell them, and now, not only does Leah know about my love for Yoongi but now Tae and Jungkook. I wonder who I'm going to have to tell next. -_-

"Yes she loves Yoongi, but you guys can't say anything to anyone or so help me, I will bring out Jin's favorite spatula, am I clear?" Tae and Jungkook visibly shudder and Leah smirks.

"Yes, ma'am." They say simultaneously.

"I can't believe we forgot they were in here." I say and Leah shakes her head, disappointed.

"We're officially ninjas now Tae, up high man." Jungkook declares happily, giving Taehyung a high five.

"No, you're just quiet idiots." Leah says, clearly annoyed.

"Forget being ninjas, can I trust you guys not to say anything about me liking Yoongi?" Jungkook and Tae nod as Leah smiles approvingly.

"Good, now that things have been cleared up, we should probably get going before the others get suspicious." Leah says and we then make our way out of Jin's office.

Once we got to the studio, Jin came running at us.

"Where were you guys?" He asks breathing heavily, arms crossed over his broad chest.

"We were still in your office, don't judge us for being slow." Leah says, pointing her finger at his chest.

"I'm not judging, but we need to get working, let's split up into partners." The rest of the boys gather around Jin, waiting to find out who we'll be partnered up with.

"Jimin you'll train with me," Leah gasps at this glaring at Jin as Namjoon goes to stand next to him. "Hoseok your with Tae and Namjoon," Hobi, Tae, and Jimin fistbump, smiling at each other. "Leah and Jungkook," Leah and Jungkook start doing some weird hand flick at each other, Leah letting out a little 'yeah boy you know it', making me giggle, but I stopped after I realized what's coming next. "Y/N you're partnered with Yoongi." I look at Leah mouthing 'help me', she just winks and gives me a thumbs up. I turn towards Yoongi, I smile and wave awkwardly, getting the same in return.

"Alright, you guys know what to do so get to it." Jin says and we all get working. Leah and Jungkook left since they had to change into workout attire. Yoongi and I go to his desk in the corner of the studio so he can work on some music stuff and so that I can go through some of the trainees' stats.

I go through several different files, carefully sorting them out, making sure I do everything accurately. Yoongi suddenly clears his throat, gaining my attention.

"You good?" He asks as he types something into his computer. I nod but then remember he isn't looking at me so I mumble a small 'yes'.

"I was just wondering since you've been acting pretty strange since this morning." This is the side of Yoongi I absolutely adore, he's acting so caring and sweet, it warms my heart. I wish he could be like this more often, I mean, he can be cute while grumpy, just a little inconsiderate.

"Thank you for your concern Yoongi but I'm feeling just fine." I look up to find him staring at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." I sweetly smile at him getting a gummy one in return that causes my heartbeat to increase.

"I know we started off pretty bad but after Saturday, I want to become friends." I fake pout, crossing my arms and turning away.

"I thought we were already friends." The look on his face was priceless. His mouth opening and closing like a fish.

"W-well, uh uh, I uh, we are uh." I couldn't hold my laughter in any longer, confusion adorned his pale face.

"I was kidding Yoongi." I continue to laugh and he joins me, our laughter filling the room.

"Yah! You loud kids! Get back to work!" Jin scolds us from the other side of the studio, doing vocal warm-ups with some boys, Yoongi and I make eye contact and giggle quietly. He sends me a gummy smile before going back to work. I was going to get working too until I heard a 'psst' coming from the left of me. I look over to see Leah and Jungkook pointing at me and thrusting into the air, Leah mouthing 'get some' making me blush.

"Leah and Jungkook! You little nasties! Once I'm finished showing these boys the power of my vocals I'm going to beat you both with two spatulas at the same time. I will not tolerate explicit dances in front of the young trainees, do that in your own time!" Jin scolds the dirty dancing duo, the both of them going visibly pale causing me to smirk. They then quickly go back to stretching with the confused trainees.

That's what they get for being inappropriate while Jin's around. I hope the pain of the spatulas is unbearable.

~§~

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, Thank you for reading! Much Love!

~ Chimsy

XD...