25 : Heat III (21+)

WARNING!!!
⚠⚠⚠Mature content! R18! 

Minors please leave!🔞🔞🔞

______________________________________________

"Naughty kitten..." Logan chuckled darkly. 

Hell, that was sexy!

'Naughty' was exactly how I felt. The heat between my legs showed him that I was more than ready.

Luckily Logan had his wolf under control.

He had turned me around. His green eyes were filled with lust, when he lined up his throbbing cock in front of my entrance.

"Be careful." I reminded him.
He just snarled.
"I am going to f#ck you until you won't be able to behave reckless again. How do you like that?" he mocked.
"Logan, pleaaaaase-"
That's when he pushed himself inside.

Pain. Immense pain.

Nothing is comparable to being stabbed by Logan's "sword".

I screamed.

His hot length was shoved forcefully inside me making me a screaming squirming mess.

"Oooh, f#ck!" he cursed. "Your pussy is so fucking tight."

My walls refused to let him in into my tight canal.
The unbearable pain shot through me. I won't be able to make it 'till tomorrow...
"I can't take it..." I moaned. His enormious size was sliding into my wet vagina.
Logan withdraw his c#ck. I looked at him timidly. His red head had precum on it, then my eyes took his mesmericing hard abs in. Even in my poor state right now I was enjoying the sight.

Just then he pushed himself again. Harder and faster then before. His sexy moans fueled the fire between my legs.
"Take - my - cock!" he grunted.
His mercyless thrusts made me scream again. Logan was hitting me cervix while as his balls slapped my bottom. His face was crunched in pleasure "I love your tight little pussy!" he muttered while penetrating my entrance for once more while spreading my walls perfectly, which clench around him welcoming his shaft. 

Logan kissed my lips passionately trying distract me. Kissing my jaw line, my collarbone but always came back to my lips to entangle his tongue with mine. Still he was repeating his brutal force on me, while grunting in pleasure. My vagina had adjusted to his penetrations. The skin slapping and our moans filled the room with erotic sounds. 
They rocked with every thrust. His thrust hit my back wall hard. "Aaaaaaah," I screamed "Logan, don't I... don't aaaah, want anymore..." 

I tried to wiggle under him.

He grabbed my shoulders forcing me to not make a single move and whisper yelled.
"Are you sure?"
"I'm hurting please stop..." I panted trying to surpress my sultry moans that almost escaped my lips.
"Funny-" he chuckled darkly while thrusting deeper inside me then before. Our bodies were sheathed in sweat. 
"Then" thrust "tell" thrust "me!" thrust
He put my fingers to the place our bodies connected.

"Why are you following my lead?" he whispers huskily.

______________________________________________

Well, Merry Christmas!🎄

PS: We're not done yet... there's still one part to go...😆