2 : Fuck the moon goddess

Logan's pov

"Damn it!" I ran my hand through my hair.
A gesture that was usually seen as handsome was now a sign of frustration.
"Alpha, you will find her for sure." my beta and most loyal friend Chris tried to soothe me. He was one to talk. He found his mate years ago and was now expecting a pup.
I have been searching for mine for years and had no success.
I don't want to end like my father...

Why can't I find her when I'm so determined?
"What if she's dead already?" my wolf Mace asked.
Dude, she is not. That's impossible. She is either hiding very well or too young to notice the bond.

I was laying wide awake these days cause all I can think about is her.

Fuck it!

I have not even met her and I am fantasising about her.
Fuck the moon goddess! How am I to live when all I can think about is her?
I used to have sex with women at least twice a week. Whenever I was in the mood I just commanded my beta to get me willing she-wolves. And I was satisfied for a while. But these days I wasn't in the mood for anything.

A sudden knock interrupted my thoughts.
"Alpha, the village on the east had drastic crop losses - again." one of my wolves reported.
I growled. Urrrrggh, these fuckers!
"Write them that I will come tomorrow to "pay them a visit"." I commanded.

Guess the major likes to be my punching back.