24 : Heat II (21+)

WARNING!!!
⚠⚠⚠Mature content!!! ☡☡☡
______________________________________________

He gave my core a peck and chuckled "You should have said no when you had the chance to..." with that he began to intrude my vagina with his tongue again. His hot breath on my special body part gave me shivers. Shivers of pleasure. He licked and savored me as my hands fists in his dark hair.

My mouth formed a perfect O and waves of pleasure washed over me. He was eating me out as if he had starved for months. His heavy breaths indicated that he was enjoying this as well.

His devouring brought me closer and closer to the edge. His tongue dipped into my folds for the hundreth time, swirling around my clitoris, working deeper into my folds. And soon I came. No warning needed. The intense attack of my orgasm made me dizzy. My entrance dripped with fluids, fluids that coated his mouth. He was more prepared for it then I was.
My legs were shaking and I let go of the bed sheets. Catching my breath I wanted to close my legs. I was so done. I can't believe that my first orgasm was from his tongue.
I bit my lip.
That's when Logan yanked my legs open again.

"Kitten, we're not done..." he chuckled darkly.
Damn, I should have known.
He carressed my vagina "You're so sweet..."

A wave of heat crashed me. I bit my lip.
"I think you deserve a reward, don't you?" Fiona took over.

Logan blinked surprised but caught himself quickly. "What are you implying, kitten?"
"I don't know..." I purred while grabbing his hard bulge.
He hissed. Fiona was unpredictable.

"Kitten-" his voice laced of pure sex.
"You don't want this?" I asked seductively pumping his penis. The words just came out of my mouth which means that Fiona was dominating. The precum on his cock spills.

"St - stop w - when I tell you to." he stuttered.
I had full control. And I was enjoying the power.
"Mhm." I just answered. I was stroking his balls and pumping him with my hands.
And he was like pudding in my hands. If he had the same effect on me than I was pretty much screwed.

The veins of his penis were popping out and I was speeding up. Logan moaned and cursed.
I became bold by his sight: Sweating and fighting the urge to touch me.
"You know your balls are not only ugly but just as small as your penis." I stated as a matter of fact.
Logan growled.

"No, no, no! You touch me and this tiny little thing" I grabbed his penis harshly "will pay."
Logan growled again. He had no choice. I had his crown jewels in my hands.

"Fuck your attitude." he groaned.
I smirked and sped up.
He was frantically sweating and gritting his teeth before saying "Stop."

I ignored him and stroke him faster.
He growled, his jaw clenched then he came all over his thighs.
I smirked. The size of his penis has decreased.
"Guess we are done-" I moistened my lips.
Logan growled and opened his eyes. They were ruby red.
Oh, shit.

Before I could say 'Mace' he had grabbed me and brought me to his thighs.
"Why don't you clean the mess, mhm?"
he growled angrily.

I smirked. Horny ass.
I licked his semen. Tasty it wasn't. Salty for sure.
When I was done he had a poker face on. Logan was back.
He flipped me around so that I laid on my stomach and on his lap. He was in a sitting position.

"Uff-"

Then he slapped me ass.
"Aah!"
"So tell me, kitten... what did I tell you to do?"
"What?!"
Another slap.
Stinging pain followed.
I bit my lip.
Logan caressed my butt cheeks before spanking them again.
"You told me to stop-"
"Right. And what did you do?" his voice dripped of authority.
Another slap.
"I didn't- aaah, stop."
He hummed while caressing my ass.
"So what am I to do with my inobedient slut?" How come a curse word sound so sexy when it comes out of his mouth?
"I-I-I d-d-don't know." I stuttered.
He spanked me hard.
"You don't?"
"Aaaah! P-p-punish- aaah -me!" I moaned.

"That's the right answer. Now, count!" his eyes glittered of lust.
He spanked me hard. His name espaped my lips a few times.
I counted 'till 10 when I felt his member getting hard under my core.
When I reached 30 he slipped a finger in my core.
"Needy again, aren't we?" he chuckled.
I was feeling so used. But -sue me- I liked it for sure.

I just moaned "Please-"
"Hmh?" Logan was obviously teasing me.
His nonoccupied hand was travelling down my tits. I noticed his lascivious smile, which promised me a wild night.
I was so losing my virginity tonight.

______________________________________________

Author's note:

I'm reserving seats in hell for yall - just tell me! 😂