23: Heat I (21+)

Author's note:

Warning!!!
Sexual scene ahead! Rough sex! ⚠☡⚠

Please skip if you're uncomfortable with this!

Minors, please skip, I beg you, I don't want to corrupt you all!🔞🔞🔞

I've warned you!

Last chance to skip this!!!
___________________________________________

"Logan, it's not what it looks like! Or what it smells like - nggghhh!" a flash of pain got through my body.
Hell I just want him to rip of my clothes!

He smirked and got closer to me.
You now that this bond allows me to know your darkest secrets right?

Shit, he heard me!
I felt my core dripping.
My arousal was making my panties wet and Logan's handsome appearance was no help at all.

"Didn't you pomise me something this morning?" he asked darkly. Within a second his red eyes turned green again. Nevertheless the dangerous aura he ermitted didn't change.

"I did..." I murmured nuzzing my nose into his neck. "What did you promise me?" he growled. "I... don't remember..." for real? What does a promise this morning matter when I was in pain? "You don't? Want me to remind you, kitten?" his voice was deeper than usually. Only now did I noticed that I had unconsciously showered his neck in kisses. "Please, just make the heat go away..." I whispered. "You promised me to not leave anywhere..." Oh, I did. Just this morning. Somehow nothing was important except for me and the man carrying me. We had arrived at the packhouse by now. How we did? My mind couldn't comprehend... Not important anyway...

"Logan... please....I am sorry" I whimpered. "Sorry?" Logan seemed rather amused. "Sorry, won't do..." 

Logan touched my waist and I shivered.
His hands got down on my ass. And I moaned. Well, fuck self control, when I can have this.
"Naughty" he smirked. I noticed his eye color changing now and then. Mace was fighting to come up but obviously Logan surpressed him.

"What do you want me to do, kitten?" he got between my legs and damn it... I was close to rip his clothes off.

"Take me!" That was not me! Fiona!
He growled.
I felt his erection.
Then he ripped of my clothes and I was left with my underwear.
I tried to unbotton his jeans when he pinned my hands above my head and shoved his tongue in my mouth.
Playtime kitten.
One of his hands grabbed my boobs while he dry humped me.
I was so needy that my hips moved with his.
Needy much, hmh?
"Logan" I moaned.

Soon he slipped a finger in my dripping core. I bit my own lip.
A new wave of heat hit me.
I moaned out loud.
"Please..." was all I got out.
"You're already begging me, kitten?"
He took another finger into my core.
"Looogan, nghhngh." I surpressed a moan.
"Don't you dare to surpress any sound you're making while I'm pleasuring you!" he commanded.

"Aaaah!" he went faster and I was rocking my hips against his fingers.
"You're such a slut for me, hmh?" Logan purred seductively.
"Yes! I am!" Fiona yelled.
I was going faster and faster desperately trying to find release in that pleasure.
But Logan knew what he was doing to me when he suddenly stopped.

"No." I gasped.
My eyes met Logan's lustful ones.
He put his fingers that had my cum on in his mouth and licked them.
I would eventually think that this is really gross. But since it was Logan I thought that this was more than sexy.

I pressed my thighs together. My cum was on his fingers yet he refused my climax. Oh, Logan you're auch a tease.

"I don't think you should come on my fingers, kitten" his eyes sparkled in amusement "I know something better than that." with that he grabbed my thighs and made me sprawl them open.
I sighed.

I arched my back when Logan slipped his tongue into my most private area.
I am going insane!!!
I felt him smirking at my reaction.
He gave me teasing kitten licks.
I was so sensitive that I wrapped my legs around him.
Well, fuck this. I want him so badly!

I grabbed our bed sheets with both of my hands.
"Oh goddess..." I yelled as he flicked his tongue inside of me. The pleasure numbed my entire body.
My hips were rocking against his face.
I was done with his teasing.
That he could tell 'cause I was a trembling and whimpering mess.

Logan was eating me out like a starving man but when I reached my high again he slowed down.

"Noooo!" I yelled frustrated. Why was he not allowing me to come this time?
"I don't really think you deserve to come yet..." his lips on my core sent vibrations through my body.
"Please..." I begged still with closed eyes.

"Please what?"

"Please I need to come." I whispered.
"Oh, please... that's all you got to offer? After you've been a naughty girl you think I'll give you what you want so easily?" I felt him grinning against my folds.

I opened my eyes and looked down to him
"I'll do everything you want!" I whispered almost inaudible. But of course loud enough for this horny werewolf.

"Everything?" Logan raised an eyebrow. A tickling feeling in my stomach told me that he had me where he wanted me. "You'll let me do you all night? On every furniture in this room? So hard you won't be able to walk for weeks?"
I gulped.
"I'll spank you and make you scream my name until your voice is hoarse. You sure you can provide me pleasure like that?" his hoarse voice was making me wet on all the wrong places. I was horny. Like really horny. There was no way I could resist him.
If that's what he wants then I'm down for it.
"Yes." I nodded obediently "I'll do anything to please you."