Chapter Thirty One

Start from the beginning

" So I'm guessing he is out with her?" Louis asked stupidly.

" And get this, He stuttered!!" I laughed, leaning my head on Louis shoulder.

*****

" You. Look. Hot!" Danielle squealed barging into the room. I had on a tight long red dress that stopped at the floor. Danielle straightened my blonde hair, leaving it slightly curled at the ends. I wore matching red high heels.

Dani looked stunning as well. She had on a white loose short dress, stopping at her knees. Her hair had been out into a high ponytail. For her shoes, she had white clear heels.

" Perrie!" I hugged her, as she came into the room. The past few days have been eventful. Perrie, Danielle, and I are really close.

Perrie looks gorgeous as always. She had on a yellow short dress, that stopped right above her knee caps. She had on black high heels, and her light purple hair was curled perfectly.

" Hey Girls!" Ivana said, coming into my room. Niall brought her over a few days ago, finally letting us meet her. She again, is very close with all of us.

She was very beautiful. She had on a loose blue dress, that stopped before her knees. She had on light blue heels, that were perfect. Her gorgeous brown hair was slightly curled, as her makeup made her brown eyes pop out.

And there's news.. Harry's girlfriend, Ronie, isn't as close as I thought we'd all be. I don't know what happened- But she was all fine the first time I meant her, or around Harry, and when were by ourselves she is so rude.

" You girls look beautiful." Harry said, bringing in Ronie on his arm.

" Have fun." Harry told her, kissing her cheek.

" I will! I love the girls!" Ronie fake smiled, as Harry left to meet the lads in Louis's room. Her smile dropped, looking over at us.

" Hello." She snarled, sitting down on one of the love seats in my room.

" Hi." I muttered, as I organized my makeup station.

" You look pretty!" Perry tried lighting up the mood.

" Thanks." Ronie rolled her eyes, looking down at her painted fingernails. The rest of us girls shared a look of annoyance, as I made a face.

" Nice dress Em." Ronie laughed, throwing a piece of gum in her mouth.

" Same with you." I snapped, looking at her outfit. She had on a short purple dress, hugging her body. She had on black heels.

" I think Emily looks beautiful." Danielle argued.

" You guys look too dressed up." Ronie chuckled.

" Oh, are we not going to the VMAs? I didn't plan on going to a strip club, but you sure did." Ivana bursted, as we chuckled.

" So mature-" Ronie started to growl.

" Ready girls?" Harry asked, coming in with the lads.

" Harry! Yes, we are so ready to go. I love the girls, we are besties." Ronie said, pecking Harry's lip. Perrie muttered something under her breath.

" Are you okay babe?" Zayn asked her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

" Yeah! Let's go." She smiled, as we all followed into the limo.

What if I trip on the red carpet- Oh my god! I see it now. ' Louis girlfriend tripping on Red Carpet?' I'm so clumsy. Holy fudge balls. What if I did? What if accidentally fell while we took our pictures, or spilled my drink on my dress at the after party?

" Are you okay Emily?" Louis snapped my out of my thoughts.

" Yeah.. Just nervous." I let out a shaky laugh.

" Don't worry babe. Your going to be fine." He whispered, kissing my forehead.

" I wish I had that much confidence." I chuckled.

" Don't worry. You'll do fine." He said, wrapping his arms around me, as I paced my head on his shoulder.

" OH ZAYNIE! I THINK WE MADE A BET WHERE YOU LOST." I smirked evilly. He looked at me confused, thought, then sighed. He took out his wallet handing me a huge pile of cash.

" Thank you kind sir." I smiled, stashing it away. The lads and girls stared at me confused.

" No reasons." I said.

" She said Danielle would be pregnant soon. In less then a year. Back when we were dating." He blurted out, then soon caught what he said.

" You guys dated before?" Ronie asked, smirking.

" N- No, I said.. I said.. I said back when we were skating." Zayn coughed covering up his lie.

" Its okay. I know you guys are just friends now." Perrie smiled, snuggling closer to Zayn.

" God, how many of the guys did you date? You played them all." Ronie muttered, so Harry couldn't hear. I tensed up, because apparently I was the only one who heard her.

" For your info.. Ronie.. I didn't play any of them!" I snarled back, as everyone's attention turned to me.

" What? I never said a thing about playing with them!" Ronie faked, her eyes wide.

" You little-" I yelled, but someone cut me off.

" Woah woah. Ladies what's wrong?" Harry asked.

" Emily is accusing me of something I have ever even said, let alone thought!" She exclaimed, fake pouting.

" Why would she do that?" Harry asked her, looking up at me.

" She said I played you guys!" I scream, glaring at Ronie.

" I never did!" Ronie faked, snuggling closer to Harry. I saw a fake tear fall down her cheek.

" A+ For acting Ronie." I said, holding my self from punching her face in. I won't be afraid to repeat the actions I did to Jasmine at Magic Springs.

" Back off Em. Why are you so rude? Ronie is nothing but innocent." Harry said, looking at me. If only you knew.

" She is not innocent." Danielle broke the tension.

" You too Danielle? I thought you at least knew better." Harry said, shaking his head slightly.

" Oh no you didn't. You did not just say that to my best friends." Perrie glared at Harry and Ronie.

" Am I missing something?" Louis asked me.

" Yeah. Ronie over here is the complete opposite of what you think. She isn't so sweet and innocent." Ivana broke away from Niall grasp.

" Why are you guys so mean? I have not done one thing to you guys to deserve this!" Ronie faked cried. I rolled my eyes, starring out the window.

" Were here." I muttered, as we pulled up to the flashing lights.

Wave, Smile, Done.

If only it was that easy..