55

I was able to sneak into the back of the building, avoiding the paps at the front of the building. Sofia carried his cage, I carired all the things that came with the cat, more like I bought with the cat, but whatever, he was cute and he made my daughter happy.

It was almost 7 o'clock, I was already wiped and we barly did anything. 

Inside the apartment, Sofia instantly put the cage down, and opened up the cage  so he could come out. His little face popped out, his tiny legs crawling out. Toby looked around confused, but soon was jumping onto the couch and playing around with Sofia.

I watched them, taking my phone out and snapping pictures. I opened my instagram and sighed, I had lost so many followers, but I shouldnt care. I scrolled though messages about how they missed me, they knew I didnt do it. My fans commented saying they hoped Sofia was back with me and those comments made me smile, I had missed her so much.

I took my favorite picture of Sofia and Toby, posting in onto instagram with a sweet little caption.

ddlovato: Guess whos back? I loved all your comments! Thanks for the support. Id like to welcome a new little body to our family, little Toby. Sof and I picked him up an hour ago, isnt he adorable??

I continued to watch them for a few moments before grabbing the bowls we bought, setting them up under the kitchen window seat. I filled it with cold water and dye food, the pet store manager said only give him wet food every couple of days until he was a couple of months ago.

"Sof, come bring Toby over here, so we can show him where he eats." She picked him up carefully, she was so good with animals and things like that, its so sweet. She walked over, putting him down infront of the food, he stiffed the food for a second and then started to eat it.

Sofia awed and I took a picture of him, he could fit in the bowl comfortably if he wanted too.

"Watch him eat for a bit babe, Im going to set up the little box and his bed, alright?" She nodded at me, smiling big.

"Can his bed be in my room momma?" Sofia asked, turning towards me as she sat on the cold tiled floor.

"No baby bean, not until hes bigger. Mommys going to keep him in my room but you can always come in my room if you want too at night." She pouted for a second, but nodded all together.

///

The litter box and kitty bed were set up, we had put him on his little leach that Sofia demanded we buy at the store and took him outside in the back with us. No one was out here, Sofia, Toby and I were the only ones out here as the sun set. It was peaceful.

Sofia jumped on the trampoline while Toby sat on my lap, I massaged his ears and he leaned against  me, purring.

Now you are wondering, how the hell is she near a cat and not freaking out with allergy attacks? Pills, Ive been on them for a while, LA is filled with dogs and cats, so I decided to go on them and they serously do work.

"Mommy! Watch this!" She yelled towards me as she jumped up in the air, flipping herself around and landing on her sock feet, but falling down on her bum. I laughed, clapping my hands together.

"That was awesome, babe. Guess what? You get to go back to dance tomorrow!" She stared at me, jumping up and down excitly.

"I missed dance so much mommy! SO much!" I just smiled at her, god I hope she stays this happy for a while.

///

An hour and come late dessert later, Sofia was inside playing with her kitten again as I started boiling water for a tea. I poured the water into two cups, putting in the rasperry peach tea bags. I placed Sofias into the freezer, setting the timer for 5 minutes so if would be perfect heat for her to drink.

I pulled out two bowls, taking out a pop up bag of popcorn and putting it in the microwave. When it finished, I poured some into both and took her tea out of the freezer. She had tried my tea earlier in the month, asking for it everytime I made one, I now just make her her own.

I put the teas, popcorn and napkins on a tray, bringing them over to the table were she had all her coloring stuff out, we were going to color for a while until bath and bed time.

"Bean, its time to eat and we can do our pictures." She set Toby down to play with his little balls, sitting down next to me on the table. She squealed at the site of her tea, taking it as I placed down her popcorn.

"I love you mommy." She said to me, standing up on the chair and pecking my cheek. I smiled at her, wrapping my arms around her.

"I love you more baby girl." I replied ot her, picking up a crayon and staring a drawing.

///

"Mama, look!" Sofia said, holding up a picture of her tiny had with her name written under it. I grinned, smiling at her.

"Good job baby girl! It looks awesome." Looking at the picture, I suddently got an idea.

"Sweetie, can you write out your name super nice  on this page?" I asked her, handing her a blank paper and a pen. She nodded her head, taking the pen and starting out the S.

Her tongue hang out of the corner of her mouth as she drew out the rest of her name. I watched her, smiling at the little love of my life infront of me. I glanced down at Toby who jumped up against my leg and meowed at me. 

I reached down, picking him up and setting him down on the table. He walked across it, pushing a marker with his paw and looking up at me with the innocent kitty eyes. I laughed silently, taking the markers away from him before he made a huge mess with them.

///

Tucking Sofia into my bed, I kissed her freshly washed hair, petting Toby as she started to fall asleep.

"Sweet dreams, my beautiful daughter." I whispered, exiting the room quietly and started to turn off lights, I picked up her name off the table and pinned it onto the bullition board on the kitchen wall. 

I couldnt wait to put this plan into action.

///

i only updated because i feel like a complete bitch and im so done right now (-: enjoy this early, unreached comment limit chapter because idk how long until i update another.

40 comments.