69

I rushed into the front door of the school with Nick on my heels, sighing in relief when I saw my daughter sitting on the bench, not a stratch on her as she leaned back on the chair, her eyes staring at the ground as another little girl sat next to her, mimicking my daughters actions. I stepped infront of her, cupping her cheeks. She stared at me as I rubbed her cheeks.

"Honey, are you okay?" I asked as she frowned, nodding her head. The door behind me opened and a woman smiled, waving us over. I dropped my hands, Nick still following me. I asked him to stay with Sofia, entering the room and scowling as I noticed the parents from the last run in Sofia had with someone in this school.

Leahs parents, the little girl Sofia had an argue with before, looking over at me and glared at me. I was taken back, sitting down when the prinsoable asked me to take a seat.

"We are gathered here because of something serious that happened today at recess, these girls seemed to have been having problems for a little while, the teacher has been dealing with them for now, but now it has been pushed a little too far." I listened carefully, suddenly very conserned as to that could have gone on. I looked out the window and watched Nick play with my six year old, Leah glaring at them.

"What happened?" Leahs mother asked annoyed.

"Mr. Hordan was on duty and he said he noticed the girls throwing sand at each other, and it soon turned into a yelling match, then, as he approached, he hear Sofia yell the first cuss word. The B word from Sofia and then Leah followed with the F word and pushing Sofia, we were able to break it up before Sofia could get up." My eyes popped out, where the hell did she get that word?

"We dont want to do this, but the teachers agreed punishment has to be given out from the school. Suspention for two days, you guys may return on Monday." She dismissed us before we could say anything, Leahs parents muttering crap under their breath while I continued to think about the word my daughter said. 

I walked out the door, watching Leah run off with her parents, her mother quietly hissing at her. I looked down at my daughter, who looked guilty and scared. Nick looked up at me and frowned, mouthing that she told me what happened.

"Cmon baby girl, we will talk about this at home." I said calmly, holding my hand out for her.

***

sorry for the short chapters, i cant update a lot rn.. sorry guys.

follow me on twitter @toxicl0vinq i post spoilers (-;