82

"Wow mommy, look at those buildings! Its so big! Look at the snow!" Sofia yelled as we stepped out of the airport doors in Brooklyn with smiles on our faces. Amelia had slept threw landing, she fell asleep in the middle of the flight while watching a movie on the ipad, and I couldnt help but snap a picture.

Nick currently held her against her chest, her jacket hugging her tightly as well as her hat sitting on her head. Sofia stood infront of us, her own jacket and mittens on, but her hat was something she refused, for now.

"Shh, sweetie, Amelia is sleeping, I see." I replied, taking her hand into mind and pulling her back from the road as people passed us. Nick called for a cab with his free hand and one pulled up infront of us. I grinned, walking towards him with our cart being pulled behind me.

"When we get to the hotel, can you change her while I shower? I really need one." He said, opening the trunk and walking over. I let go of Sofia after opening the door and letting her in, taking Amelia gently from the arms of my boyfriend.

"Yepp, Im going to lay down with the girls while they nap, so you can shower and maybe go get some lunch?" I asked, moving her jackets hood over her head.

"Sounds like a plan, babe, go get in the car." He said, packing the last bag inside and placing the diaper bag on top. I rounded the side and got in, making sure Sofia's seatbelt was buckled. Nick got into the front, giving the driver directions before the car started off.

"Mommy, whats that place?" Sofia asked, pointing out towards the big yellow building.

"Thats the childrens museum, well go there tomorrow, maybe." I explained, shifting slightly so Amelia wasnt digging her knees into my stomach as she curled up against me.

"Im sleepy." Sofia yawned with a frown, laying next to me in the seatbelt.

"Just a second, sweetie, were almost there." I told her, rubbing her head.

"Kay, mama."

***

I opened the door and walked into the hotel, laying the sleeping toddler on the bed and I pulled back the seats more and let a tired, groggy Sofia jump into the bed. I took off her boots and then pulled off Amelias before carefully pulling down Amelias leggings to change her pull up. I had bought ones with the removable sides, so more like diapers, but they were more convient.

I changed her up and placed her in the covers before laying down on the other bed. I yawned, watching my boyfriend bring in the suitcases.

"Night, babe." He said, kissing my cheek before grabbing a towel and going into the bathroom.

When I woke, I heard two little girls laughing and the smell of pancakes and bacon filling in the air. I opened my eyes and smiled as Nick threw one girl after another in the air as they giggled.

"Hey, mommy!" Sofia said, running over and jumping into the bed with me, landing a kiss on my nose.

"Hey there, cutie. What did Nick make?"

"Daddy make food!" Amelia told me as she was placed on the small table in the corner. She smiled at me and pulled her thumb to her lips.

"They ate, but we saved some for you, baby." Nick said, grabbing a plate from the microwave and passing it to me. I smiled, picking up a piece of bacon and eating it.

"Thank you, its very good." I ate my food as they played protend, Nick cleaning up the dishes.

"Babe, the first house is set up for an hour from now, if you want to go at all today." He said, sitting down next to me.

"We can" I smiled, leaning against his and reaching up to give him a soft kiss.

"I love you, beautiful." He mumbled against my lips. I grinned, resting my nose on his.

"I love you more."

***

two updates in a day wow im nice

follow my twitter @toxicl0vinq