Beautiful Moments

Hours later, they were all packed and sitting on the small jet taking them home. Wilmer had arrived in Texas hours ago and had taken Sofia to her new dance year orientation and then went to go grocery shopping, he had texted and called her just before they boarded. Faith sat beside her, playing a game of the ipad as they began to roll across the runway.

The flight was quick and easy, both mother and child slept most of the time and later arrived at almost one in the morning. Wilmer and a very sleepy Sofia awaited for them at the airport. Sofia greeted her mother with a small hug, breathing in the scent of the much-loved woman she hadn't seen in almost a month.

Wilmer took the sleeping Faith from his fiance's arms and moved her into her car seat in the car, covering her up with a loose blanket that was on the seat beside her. Sofia also moved into the car, sitting down in her booster seat, that she believed she did not need at almost twelve years old, but her mother insisted her sat in it because of her weight of barely seventy pounds. She was cuddled up in her own blanket and back to sleep within a few seconds.

"Why didn't you just hire a sitter?" Demi asked as she hugged and softly kissed her man, resting against his chest as they watched their children in the car.

"She insisted that she come with." Demi nodded her head softly and continued to stare, she was exhausted and just wanted to sleep forever. They chatted for a few moments before returning to their car and driving to their home.

The next morning, Demi woke to the smell of her favorite tea and the laughs of her children downstairs. She grinned as she stood up and made her way slowly down the stairs. In the living room, she saw Faith sitting with her older sister on the floor playing with her much loved Littlest Pet Shop figurines. Both of her children loved them and could play with them for hours.

"Good morning." She said to her fiance as they embraced, taking the opportunity to kiss as the children had yet to notice Demi's entrance. As she grabbed a cup of tea, both of her girl's came running towards her and jumped onto her. Sofia was barely up to her collarbone and Faith just about hit her hip as they hugged her, they were both very short children, with a very short mother.

"Mom, are you coming to dance with me today? I have my audition for the intermediate competition team today." Sofia asked, the eleven-year-old was out dancing every one of the junior girls on her team last year and had been asked onto the intermediate team, but at ten, Demi felt she was too young to be hanging with the teenagers and all that came with them. Most of her friends were on the junior team anyways which ran until age thirteen, but Sofia's teachers thought she was doing too well to keep her behind this year.

"Yes, both Wilmer and I will be there because Miss Faithlyn is getting signed up for classes, finally." With her youngest turned four in March, she was able to start real dance, not toddler classes, this year.

Faith had been unaware of this and her eyes shot open, both she and her sister let out a loud squeal and danced around the room.

"Okay, Okay, calm down. You also have your last soccer game tonight and Gym starts back up bright and early tomorrow morning for conditioning." If Sofia made it onto the competitive team she would be at the dance studio four days a week, Monday, Tuesday and Friday for normal classes and all of Saturday for her solo and competitive classes. Both girls took Soccer every summer, although Sofia had missed the last month of practice, and took gymnastics Thursday nights. It was a busy week for them, but they all enjoyed it. Wilmer worked in town in his own recording studio but was still on summer vacation until September.

Demi sat with her children for a few minutes, nursing her cup of tea as they spoke about their day. Wilmer ultimately decided to go out to work for the afternoon so Demi could spend the day with the girl's, as dance was a girly thing that they all did together.