28

I followed Sofia down the hallway, trailing her heels as she dragged her suitcase after her. I grinned and reached down to press the button before her tiny hands go there. She looked up at me and pouted.

"Mama, Im supposed to do that!" She slipped the elevator and covered all the levels with her tiny hands. I giggled and poked her sides, her hands jumped from the buttons and I took the opportunity to press the level one floor. She groaned and looked up at me.

"No fair, no fair." She whined, grabbing onto the end of my shirt.

"Sorry beautiul, but mommy wins this time." I picked up my bag as the doors opened and helt my hand out for her. She wrapped her hand around mine and we skipped to the front door. The driver was waiting at the door for us with his arms crossed. I approached him and he smiled at me.

"Miss Lovato and Mrs Lovato, come, the car is waiting out front. Can I take your bags?" He reached for the cart across the room and wheeled it over to us. Sofia put her little pink suitcase up onto the cart and I placed my bag down next to it.

"Thank you." He nodded and smiled again at us, pulling the cart out the door.

"This way, ladies." Sofia looked up at me and I nodded, she giggled and jumped onto the back of the cart. I laughed at her and helt onto her hips, walking behind the driver and the cart. He stopped at a stretch limo and unlocked the trunk. I helped Sofia off and walked around to the door. She popped it open and climbed into the back seats, sitting down.

"Ipad mommy?" She gave me big eyes, smiling. I shook my head and pulled out my phone of my pocket.

"None of your games will work until we get to the airport and then hotel princess." She pouted and typed in the password to my phone. The engine started up and he looked back at us.

"Ready to drive? The airport is about twenty minutes from here." I nodded at him and watched out the window as he pulled out of the driveway.

---

It took thirty minutes to arrive at the airport and Sofia was getting cranky. She wouldnt keep still in the car and threw my phone across the car. I sighed, her moods changed so much sometimes it made me think maybe shes got some sort of mood disorder, or maybe shes just acting out. I picked her up when we arrived and followed the driver inside where he helped us check our bags and said goodbye.

I waved at him and I set her down, she leaned on my leg and played with her hair, yawning.

"Tired baby? You can sleep on the plane." I carried her little carry on bag to the gate and sat down. T minus ten minutes till boarding to Palm Springs. I smiled down at her and rubbed her head, placing her on my lap. Now shes calm.

She nodded her head and leaned onto my chest, closing her eyes.

"Love you baby girl." I mumbled, rubbing her cheek. She nodded again, cuddling closer to me.

"I love you too mommy." She replied, looking up at me with big eyes.

"You are my world little girl, dont you ever forget." She kissed my cheek and sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"I wont mama, not ever."