37

The morning come all to quickly for me, it seemed as if the moment my head hit the soft pillow, my alarm went off next to my head. I groaned, rolling over onto my side to shut off the blaring sound. It was 8 am, mid may and her birthday was approaching in a few days. I was super excited, my first birthday with her and my baby girl was turning six years old.

I pulled my tired body from the bed, dragging myself to the bathroom as I yawned. My eyes struggled to stay open threw my shower, washing out my hair.

When I got out, I peaked my head out the door, listening for the morning sounds of Sofias singing and the radio blaring. I found nothing and smiled, hoping that she would sleep in for a little longer, her suprise was going to take a little bit for her to finally quess what she was getting for an early birthday presant.

I blow dried my hair, putting my normal make up on before walking out to the living room, expecting Sofia to be waiting on the couch like most mornings but she wasnt there and her bedrom door hasnt moved from its position. 

If she had been sleeping all night then hopefully she wouldnt be cranky and not need a nap. I walked down the hallway, my toes sticking to the hardwood floors. I gently pushed open the white door with bright blue letters spelling out her name.

Sofia was curled up on the floor, all her blankets piled ontop of her, atleast ten of them, and it was 24 degress today. I grinned, sitting down on the floor next to her. Her forehead was covered in beads of sweat ad you could feel the heat rading off of her tiny body.

"Princess?" I whispered, pushing back her hair from her face. She didnt stir, not even a little. I patted her back and rolled her off onto her back, tickling her sides gently. She yawned and sat up, smiling sleeply at me.

"Hi mommy." Sofia climbed onto my lap and hugged me tightly, her arms wrapping around my neck.

"You smell yummy." I hugged her back, pulling her hair back behind her.

"Thanks beauty, you smell sweaty. How come you werent on your bed?" She shrugged her shoulders and played with my freshly washed hair.

---

"Guess what mommy?" She asked me as I helped her into her fringed short shorts and be you tiful t-shirt.

"What love?" I asked, smiling at her as I buttoned them up and glanced up at her.

"Its four days till my birthday!" She squealed, jumping around the bedroom.

"Oh yes I know, my little baby is turning six years old." I fake cried, putting my hand on my eyes. She frowned and hugged me from behind.

"Mommy dont cry please.." I grinned and turned around, throwing her up in the air.

"I was kidding baby." She clung to me when she got down from the air and nodded, a faint smile stuck across her cheeks.

"Smile baby, today were going shopping and youre going to love this supprise."

--------------

a/n: that was short and a filler, i havent had the nerve to sit down and just write, its probably shitty huh?

well i was looking for someone to make me covers, i need covers for all my stories and id really like someone to make some good ones. interested? private message me or kik me (:

kik: lolblades