A Little Black Box

I looked between my daughter and my boyfriend, whose smile was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and I almost wanted to cry when I saw how happy he was.

"Baby, you want to call Kalum daddy?" I asked her, confused as to where this came from. My five year old nodded, wrapping her arms around his neck as she snuggled into him.

"You're mommy, and I need a daddy, because I don't got one. Kalum said when he gives you the ring thingy that he will be my daddy for real, but I don't think I could wait." She babbled on, I was staring over at Kalum with wide eyes. He put Sofia down and reached over, grabbing my hands and stepping closer. He rubbed my knuckles with his thumb as I frowned, confused as all hell.

"Listen, baby, I know you and I haven't dated for a huge amount of time, but I know I love you. Im surprised you stayed around this long, dealing with all my crap. I started out as a fan, and somehow managed to be your boyfriend. The day I met you, I feel in love, more then I already way. I was able to get a chance anyone would pay to have. I am like no other fan, I get to wake up to your beautiful face, I get to kiss those lips and have had the pleasure of being with you in a more sensual way. I love you Demi, so much. I want to spend the rest of my life like this, I want to father your children, Sofia and more in the future. You're beautiful, amazing, sweet, kind, cute, adorable, the best girlfriend in the world and I sure as hell don't deserve you but I have you and you are all mine, so Demetria Devonne Lovato, will you marry me?" He stated, getting down on one knee. I grinned, on the brisk of tears as I tears as he leaned down, opening up a small black box. 

I looked down at my boyfriend, his eyes were sparkling and his smile was big. His hands were shaking. Happy tears spilled down my cheeks and I nodded.

"Yes, Yes Kalum, I will marry you!"