57

I pulled my shirt down over the fresh tattoo on my side and leaned down to my baby girl, stroking her cheek gently and humming quietly as she slept. I picked her up, carrying her towards my car and silently saying goodbye to the staff.

///

I felt the bed dip next to me and I groaned, rolling over as I felt tiny feet climb around me. I heard some soft talking and Sofias sweet giggle above me. She started to jump, singing out random words loudly as I groaned louder.

"Bean, its early." I sat up and rubbed my eyes, putting them down on her hips and opening my eyes. I blinked back the sleep and gasped when I noticed Maddie, Dallas, Eddie, and my mom standing there, each holding a balloon. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEMI!" They screamed and I grinned, standing up and running over to my little family, god I loved them.

"Thank you guys, so much. I missed you all." I said, wrapping my arms around my sisters and watching my daughter jump onto the ground and hug my legs.

"Happy birthday mommy, I love you." She said, smiling up at me. I couldnt stop my grinning as I picked her up and kissed her cheeks.

"You're the best mommy in the world, you really are." Sofia wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my nose softly. God, she was so sweet.

"Thank you, my little bean." I mumbled, leaning on Dallas as Maddie and the rest of my family smiled, watching the two of us together.

///

A huge breakfast of pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, fruit and other yummy things that my mom had brought over.

Sofia managed to get it everywhere, down her shirt, up her nose, in her hair. She had syrup all over her hands, ketchup on her t-shirt. She had split her juice on her lap and salt all over her plate, but I couldnt be mad at her, she was so adorable all covered in foods.

"Alright, little miss sticky, lets go get a bath." I smiled, putting our plates into the sink while Maddie started filling the other one.

"You guys do that, we will clean and then we're all going out, birthday splurg!" Dallas squealing, picking up Sofia and spinning her around. Sofia giggled, she did like Dallas, she had been attached to her all morning.

"Im going to spoil my little sister and her cute little baby so much." She smiled at me, kissing Sofia on the cheek as her grimy hands touched Dalla's shirt. I groaned, taking my daughter from my older sister.

"Please dont spend too much on her, you dont need to spend anything on me, but this one, she needs some school stuff, kindergraden here she comes." I bounched Sofia in my arms and waved off my sisters as we went into the bathroom down the hallway.

I started the tub, pulling her shirt over her head as I let the water run into the big tub. She licked her fingers, holding one out to me and I shook my head, crunching up my nose.

"Thanks but no thanks princess." I tugged down her pj pants along with her Frozen underwear, helping her kick them off to the side. I poured in some pink bubble bath, watching the bubbles fill up with the water and I smiled, watching Sofia put her fingers into them.

I grabbed my phone off the counter, opening my camera app and snapping a picture of her.

Her little butt was pictured, but not like I was going to post that part of her body as well as her hand reaching out to touch a fly away bubble. Her nails were painted a bright green color, thanks to Dallas and her long hair fell in her natural waves to the middle of her back.

I grinned, opening twitter and cropping the picture so you could only see her back dimples, those things were cute. I posted the picture and put my phone down, turning off the water and places my kiddo into the warm water.