42

Two days flew by fast and soon it was Thursday morning, Sofia was jumping around the apartment, singing and dancing about everything that came to mind. I was sitting drinking my second cup of coffee and it wasn't even ten o clock yet, she has always gotten up early when it came to the week days.

"Mommy! Today's my last day being 5 years old, can we do something special?" She asked me as I washed out the dishes and put them in the fridge.

"Sure, princess,w hat do you want to do?" She sat on the counter and thought for a minute before perking up, clapping her hands together.

"Can we go see a movie mommy?!" Sofia squealed, looking up at to me with overly excited expressions, it was adorable. The squealing got louder when I told her that we could go see a movie and spend the rest of the day hanging out in the mall.

"Go get dressed, it's really hot out princess, and brush your teeth, I'll do your hair after and then we will go out." She skipped off to her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

We regrouped in twenty minutes, I had dressed myself in a simple dress with a light cardigan over top, some accessories and curled my hair while Sofia got herself into some of her newer clothes. She had on a pair of high waisted jean shorts, a sleeveless crop top with a kitty cat on it that touched the top of the shorts and a pair of pretty black sandals.

I smiled at her choice of outfit, she has a real sense of style, and quickly got her hair out up in a long pony tail ontop of her head.

"Let's go mommy, let's go!" She begged pulling on my hand as I collected my purse, her sweater and my keys, locking the house door and shaking my head.

"Patience, young one." I told her. She dropped my hand, her cute little pout forming but I choose to ignore it, pointing to the elevator.

"Race you!" She bolted down the hallway, giggling loudly as I followed her. Let me just say, a six year old didn't beat me, I let her win.

She pressed the down button and soon we where racing towards my car. Sof was out of breath as I buckled her in, the hot LA heat beating down on us. I got in, turning on the air conditioning on the highest it could go, thankful for the cool air.

The drive was quick, i turned on some music and she tried her bed to sing the lines but she didn't know them all that well, plus trying to concentrate on her games on my phone.

"Are we there yet?" She whined just as I pulled up to a parking spot in the mall. She put my phone down and scrambled to try and get her seat belt off, it failed, thank you child lock and I watched her for a minute try to do it again.

"Momma. Help." Sofia groaned, reaching up front for me. I climbed out, unbuckling the seatbelt and helping her out.

---

"Mommy did you see her wings?! They where huge!" Sofia yelled excitedly as we existed the movie threatre after watching Maleficent, good movie to be honest, Angelina was a good pick for this role.

"Yes sweetie I did, they were massive." I agreed with her. My fingers stroked the ends of her dead hair as I looked around for a hairdressers, she needed her hair cut.

"Mommy what are we gunna do now?"

"Well, bean, I was thinking why don't we go get your hair cut." She shrugged, still smiling and happy as ever since dance started a few days ago.

"Sounds good mommy." I picked her up, placing her on my hip and approached a kid friendly looking place around the corner.

-----

Twenty REAL comments for another chapter today :•) only one comment per person though a
guys and they can't be like "hi" -.-

I love you all a lot, thanks for commenting, voting and fanning!