Special Chapter - Sope (18+)

A/N: So, not much changed for this chapter. It's so weird to see how much my writing stayed the same yet changed. I tried to make this a bit better but it's still very much cringe. After this is posted, the editing will be finished! ^_^

It's strange how fast your life can go in a second. Hoseok knew this for a fact, remembering back to the simple days of college finals and comparing them to the trials he had in life. He sighed in frustration, looking at another decline letter for an audition he had for a company.

"What's up Hobi?" He heard, letting his eyes travel above the paper to see his boyfriend leaning against the wall looking to him with tired eyes. Putting his best smile up for him, he put the letter down.

"Nothing, just another letter."

Yoongi sighed, "Another decline letter?" He asked knowingly.

Hoseok ran his hand through his hair in defeat, "Yeah..."

"They don't know what they're missing." He said, kneeling down and bringing him into a back hug and kissed his cheek.

"How's the songs going?" Hoseok asked, leaning his head against Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi started to run his hand through his hair, one of the things Hoseok loves. "Honestly, working with this Jimin is interesting. He has such an amazing range but something seems to be missing for the song..."

Hoseok hums, "I'm sure you'll figure it out."

"Well, while we were talking, he did tell me his group was looking for another member. I could get you some information?"

Hoseok smiled, kissing his cute cheek, "Thanks Yoongs."

"Mhm."

The two just sat in their comfy cuddle until there was a slight tug on Hoseok's hair.

"Mmmm." Hoseok hummed. Yoongi kissed Hoseok's cheek and pulled again, forcing his head to one side so he could kiss his neck, sucking on his soft spot.

Hoseok let out a small moan, "Yoongi...W-what are you doing?"

"Kissing you, isn't that obvious?" He mumbled against his skin.

"I fuckin' hate you." Hoseok mumbled, feeling his pants tighten.

"Love you too, baby."

Hoseok whined, loving the name. Their sex life was something different compared to others. They didn't really have a 'top' or 'bottom' in their relationship. It was more-so what they felt like at the time or who got to top first.

Today it seemed Yoongi was taking advantage to be top, not that Hoseok minded.

"What do you want to do, baby?" Yoongi asked huskily, pulling Hoseok's hair a bit as he knew it was one of his kinks.

Hoseok moaned, "W-want you."

"Want me what? Baby tell me." Yoongi sucked another spot on his neck.

Hoseok blushed, feeling his whole body heat up. "I-Inside me."

"And what's my name?"

"D-daddy."

"Mhm, good boy."

Hoseok whined again, feeling happy. He loved being called a good boy. Oh, did he love it when Yoongi topped. Not saying he hated being top; no he loved making the older feel good, he just loved what Yoongi did to him.

"Let's go to our bed, ok?"

Hoseok didn't speak, just nod and stood up with Yoongi. They didn't even get through the door as they smashed their lips together.