8 | Confused Colors

Jungkook just stood there, eyes still fixed on the closed door.

Taehyung just kissed him...on the lips. It was too much for him to process.

Taehyung wasn't his soulmate since he didn't see color...but why did he kiss him? Why did Jungkook like it?!

His lips felt like they were on fire as his cheeks were hotter than the sun. He was torn between running after the boy or staying here and let nature take its turn.

Yip! He heard his new puppy yip at him, breaking him from his gaze. "What's up, Jinyoung? You like the area?"

The pup yipped twice more, "What's wrong boy?" Jungkook bent down to the puppy and pet it's small head.

Jinyoung yipped once again running to the door and barked at it. It was almost like he was telling him to run after Taehyung.

He just smiled down at Jinyoung, "There's no way I'll catch up to him. I guess I should try though, right?"

The dog ran in a small circle as Jungkook put his shoes on. "Wish me luck, alright?"

Jungkook left on his journey to see if he could possibly get Taehyung before he left. He ran to the station, only to find it empty.

"No... No way." He whispered, not believing his bad luck. He sighed, turning around as the next monorail came through.

"Kook?" He heard, quickly turning to see Yoongi coming off the monorail.

"H-Hey." He forced a small smile.

"What's wrong? You seem upset."

"I...I." Jungkook couldn't even process the last minute of his life as he just started crying. "I'm so confused, Yoongi. I don't know what to do."

Yoongi quickly brought me in a hug, "Shhh, wanna go back to your place? We can have a nice hot cup of cocoa."

Jungkook just nodded, sniffing as he wiped away his tears, "Okay."

Yoongi gave him a small smile, grabbing his hand. Yoongi was rarely someone who shared physical contact but he knew when the right time was for showing his caring side. He squeezed his hand as Yoongi led him to his place.

His mind wondered time and time again to Taehyung's face after the kiss and the feeling with in it. He didn't understand. Why was he feeling this way? Taehyung wasn't his soulmate, so why?

Yoongi opened the door to find a puppy yapping at him. "You... have a dog?"

"Y-Yeah, his name's Jinyoung. Just got him today." Jungkook picked up the puppy and walked over to the couch.

"That's a lot of responsibility."

"I know, that's what Taehyung...said." Jungkook pouted as he pet the dog.

"Right, I'll go make you some hot cocoa."

A few minutes pass as Jungkook just stares at the tv when Yoongi finally enters with two cups of cocoa. "Thanks." He said, taking it from Yoongi.

"Alright," Yoongi started, turning off the tv. "Tell me what's up."

Jungkook sighed, "It's just... A lot happened in such a small amount of time and I'm very confused."

"Explain?"

Jungkook took a sip of the hot cocoa and set it down, "Well, Taehyung and I went out as, I believe, friends. Honestly, I'm not sure." Jungkook fiddled with his fingers, "And when we got to my place one thing led to another. He kinda hit on me and then kissed me."

"He kissed you?!" Yoongi asked, shocked.

"Y-Yeah. And then afterwards he just sprinted out of the house. That's why I was at the station. I was trying to catch up to him."

"So, let me get this straight. You and Tae went on a possible date and it ended with a kiss?"

"I... I guess? I don't know if it was a date? I mean, Taehyung isn't my soulmate. He can't see colors..."

"Really? That's weird." Yoongi said, taking a sip of the hot beverage.

"Why?"

"Well, Hoseok told me that Taehyung was the one to pick out his hair color."

"W...What?" Jungkook couldn't wrap his head around this new development.

"Yeah, he said that the two went to get hair dye as Taehyung wanted a new shade of... brown? I think you said that color's brown... Anyways, so Hoseok tagged along asking him what color would suit him and well, now here we are."

"He... He told me that a hair dresser picked it for him. Why wouldn't Taehyung tell the truth?"

"Maybe because he was scared of the same thing. You two seem to have good chemistry together. It's like you two clicked. Hoseok and I both see it. You guys seem to have love in your eyes."

Jungkook blushed, "T-There's no way he's my soulmate. We just met like... two months ago."

"Would it matter? Jungkook, maybe you need to forget about this whole soulmate thing for a bit. Regardless if he's your soulmate or not, you two have a bond. And you seem distraught over the fact you guys kissed."

"R-Right, I know. Just-"

"Did you like the kiss?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Do you see dating him?"

"Maybe..."

"Did you want this to be a date?"

Jungkook thought for a moment, "Y-yeah... Yeah, I did. Yoongi it's so strange. I feel like when I'm with him that I'm just... complete? I feel like a magnetic pull is always pushing me towards him. I almost kissed him once and we almost kissed when we ate. J-just I don't understand why I'm feeling this!"

"I think you like him. I mean, you see yourself dating him, you feel complete around him, what else is there holding you back?"

"What if he's not my soulmate? What if he finds his soulmate while we're dating? Yoongi that's going to hurt so much." Jungkook's eyes stung as tears started to fall. "I don't want to lose him. Damn it, Yoongi. Why do I feel like this?"

"Calm down, Jungkook. Your just trying to understand your emotions. There's no rush in any of this. How about this, give yourself some time to think about what happened. In a day or so, try to talk to Taehyung. I think you both need to work out what's going on."

Jungkook nodded, thinking it was a good idea, "Alright. Thanks Yoongi." He hugged his best friend, "You're the best."

"I try my best. Anyways, I'm going to head home. I have a date tomorrow with Hoseok and I need to look great."

"Right, have a good night."

With that, Yoongi was gone and the two empty mugs were put in the sink. "Well, Jinyoung. Want to go to bed?"

Jinyoung jumped off the couch and followed him to the bedroom, jumping up on the bed. After showering and brushing his teeth, he slid under the covers for a long slumber.

A/N: Wow, this chapter changed so much from the original. I like this better XD. Anyways, if you have Wit, I just got an account with it. If ya want, feel free to follow me at ArtisticWind. I'm in need of some opinions on what to post on there, so feel free to pop by. ^_^ Anyways, school's getting harder so updates are going to be even slower. >w< See you next time!!