11 | Scarlet Red Hot Date

A/N: Here we go. This chapter surprisingly didn't have to change much so I hope the edited version is a bit better. I didn't know what to title this so if you have a better idea, feel free to tell me. College is getting a bit stressful so I'll be posting a lot less for a while. I hope you understand. Enjoy! ^w^

Taehyung checked himself in the mirror one last time as he turned to Hoseok.

"You sure this isn't too much?" He asked as he finger-combed through his hair.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Yes! You look fine. Jeeze, you act like your getting married!"

Taehyung blushed, "Sorry I'm just nervous. What if we really are soulmates?"

Hoseok smiled, "How about you tackle that hurdle when you get to it? Just get to know the kid first."

Taehyung was happy for Hoseok and his rational thinking. "Thanks, hyung." He hugged his friend and went out to his car. He rarely drives but since he's taking Jungkook out on a date he thinks it's a better time to drive.

He pulls up at the house and took a huge breath. Taehyung's legs were heavy yet shaking. He knocked and waited.

A few seconds later the door opened to open up to a god.

Taehyung had to remember to breathe.

Jungkook was styled up to perfection. His black hair was messy but gorgeous and he was dressed in a red and black sweater and black jeans.

"You look amazing." Taehyung confessed, red brushing on his cheeks.

Jungkook blushes and shows a cute shy smile, "Thank you, you do as well."

The two shyly walked to his car and started driving in silence. While driving he wondered where he met Jungkook.

He parks in a parking lot and Jungkook looks up. "Panda Express?"

Taehyung gives him a box smile, "It's my favorite place. Come on." The two go in and order and started eating.

"So what can you tell me about?" Taehyung asked as he ate.

"I come from Busan." Jungkook said and took a bite. "Grew up there and moved here to find someplace new to get a job and maybe go to school. Although I never went to school since I don't know what to go for."

Taehyung nodded as he ate. "Cool. I'm from Daegu. Came here because I got accepted at this school. Changed my major a couple times to finally major in photography and that's basically it. It's hard to find a job and all with school."

Jungkook nods as he finishes his food. Jungkook's eyes then open and pat himself down.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't bring my wallet." His cheeks heat up to show a deep scarlet red in embarrassment.

Taehyung smiled, "Don't worry about it. It's on me." So he paid and then walked out with Jungkook.

The moonlight shone perfectly off of Jungkook, street lights illuminated off of his black hair.

He smiled wrapping his arm around his waist to bring him closer to him. "I'm going to take you to an old place where my parents took me once, ok?"

Jungkook was surprised with the closeness but smiled and nodded "Sure."

They walk to an old park close to a pond. Jungkook looked a bit confused. "You used to go here?" He asked.

"Yeah, when I was little. We visited a couple times until my dad died." He said, tears pricking his eyes remembering all the great times here.

"That's funny. My parents took me here once when we visited the city."

The two were silent as they looked at each other with open eyes.

"You don't think...?" Jungkook started.

Taehyung smiled wide, "There could be a way." He made his way to the swings and sat on one. He motioned Jungkook to sit next to him.

Jungkook gives him a soft smile and sits. "I can't believe this. We might have met here."

Taehyung smiled at the thought, "Yeah, what a thought."

The two were quiet, but it was a comfortable silence. "Thanks for this Taehyung. I never knew how much I needed this."

Taehyung looked over at the boy and hesitantly took Jungkook's hand into his own.

"I didn't know how much I needed you." He said smiling fondly at Jungkook. He couldn't believe any of this.

Jungkook blushed, sharing a fond smile as well. They finally found each other. They had to be soulmates.

It would explain why their hands felt like they fit perfectly together.

A/N: Aaah!!! I know this chapter went a bit fast but I don't care XD

My Sope fanfic, Emojis is doing well especially since I honestly had no clue on what I was writing. Thanks for all the views! They mean a lot. Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear from you guys!