13 | Blush and Fluff

Yoongi sighs, turning off the television and glances to his phone. No calls, no text, no anything from Hoseok in a full day.

With a sigh, he flopped on the couch.

"Maybe I can cook dinner for him." He muttered to himself. It was their anniversary, after all.

So, he looked on his phone to see what he should make. Daeji Bulgogi sounded great. Yoongi texted Hoseok and started to make the dish.

An hour later and he got no text and he had Daeji Bulgogi to eat

An hour later and he got no text and he had Daeji Bulgogi to eat. "Why did I do this?" He muttered to himself.

Hoseok sprinted from his dance room as quick as he can. Shit shit shit shit! He yelled in his mind. Why didn't he check his phone before he practiced?! Making it to Yoongi's place he doubled over to catch his breath and opened the door.

He was surprised to see all the lights still on and the tv on some Korean drama. Hoseok took off his shoes and walked over to see Yoongi passed on the couch. He had to bite his lip to try and stop his tears from falling.

He was an awful soulmate. He didn't deserve Yoongi as his soulmate. Grabbing a blanket, he covered the boy and turned off the tv to make it to the kitchen. He glanced at the counter to see two plates of Daeji Bulgogi wrapped up with chopsticks on top.

He didn't eat yet? Hoseok thought as he finally broke down. How was he this fortunate to have someone so kind and selfless? His knees gave out and he curled into a ball, leaning against the cabinets as he sobbed.

He silently wished that Yoongi would have someone else. Maybe they touched someone different in the train and they just thought it was them who were soulmates? That could be it!

"Hoseok?" he heard. His head shot up to see Yoongi standing at the kitchen.

"Yoongi!" He shot up, quickly standing up. "D-did I wake you? I'm sorry."

"No, you're fine. I made dinner...although it's cold by now. I can microwave it." Yoongi grabs the plates but Hoseok grabs his wrist.

He breaks down once again, tears falling as he just embraces the older.

"Hoseok-ah? What's wrong?" he asked, rubbing his hand up and down his back.

"I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry." He cried.

"Hey, enough. It's fine. I just made it probably an hour or so ago. No worries."

"But...I forgot about our anniversary." Hoseok chocked out.

Yoongi smiled, checking his phone, "No you didn't. It's 10:30 at night. Plenty of ti-"

"YOONGI!" Hoseok yelled, making the older flinch. "Get mad at me for once!" He begged.

"W-why do I need to be mad at you?"

"I miss our dates, I'm always busy, I make you wait all the time, I'm always a mess, I-"

"Hoseok." Yoongi butted in. "It's ok." He smiled.

"No, it's not! I'm a terrible boyfriend."

"Hey! No, your not! You try really hard to make time for me. I can understand that you're busy! You need to focus on school! You're a senior, Hobi! You're future is at stake!" Yoongi stated. "But even with your hectic schedule, you find time for me! You always make me smile! And I hate smiling! But I love smiling with you!

You're hard-working and you try your best! Hoseok, I couldn't ask for a more perfect boyfriend." It was Yoongi's turn to start crying as the two were silent.

"I love you, ok?" Yoongi cried.

Hoseok smiled, "I love you too." The two embraced and kissed. Yoongi was selfless...no perfect is a better term.

"Damn it, Hoseok! I'm going to cuddle you all night."

"Well, we have a few hours." Hoseok giggled. They fell onto the couch in a fit of giggles. Hoseok laid his head on Yoongi's chest, listening to the beating of Yoongi's heart.

"I'm really glad you came into my gloomy life, sunshine." Yoongi stated, brushing Hoseok's hair out of his face.

"Well, I'm glad you came into my hectic life and gifted me with your cute smile." Hoseok said back. He glanced up at Yoongi who was looking down at him. He then smirked.

"You know what else we could do?" He then asked.

"What's that?" Yoongi asked with a knowing smirk.

Hoseok brought his lips to Yoongi's. "Top or bottom?" he whispered as he connected their lips again.

"Both?" Yoongi questioned and the two blushed.

"You want to go two rounds? You sure?" Hoseok asked.

"Well, I have to punish you somehow for forgetting our anniversary." Yoongi gave him a devilish smirk.

He sat up and kissed him roughly. Hoseok wrapped his legs around his waist and Yoongi stood up to go into the bedroom. Needless to say, their anniversary was perfect.

A/N: I wanted to show some love to the side couple Sope ^w^ I still love this chapter. My uwu machine broke going over this again.