Chapter 7

Aaron and I arrived at his house just before his mother was leaving for work.

"Hi Alexis, nice to see you again!" She said while hugging me.

She looked at Aaron with a death stare right before she smacked him against the head.

"What did I tell you? I said to inform me when you're going over someone's house to spend the night. Y'all better not skip school like last time. I will whoop you, I don't care if you're 18!" she said while pointing at both of us.

"Don't worry Mrs. White! I need my education and he's not staying in my house, all he does it eat all my food" I said while laughing.

She laughed and hugged us both then got in her car and drove away. We walked in his house and went straight for his room.

"Did you get your blazer?" I asked.

He went to his closet and whipped out his blazer with a cheesy smile. He was so adorably dorky.

"Don't get to excited after a while, that's thing gets so irritating and ugly after a while."

We both started laughing and talking while he got his stuff, I swear he grabbed enough stuff for like a week. After about 10 minutes he was all done.

"Finally" I said

He gave me that 'shut-the-fudge-up-before-I-kick-you-in-the-throat' look. I started laughing and told him to come on.

~Skip Car Ride~

We made it to my house safe and sound. We got out the car and started walking to the front of the house. I noticed the door was open, it couldn't be my parents they were away in Korea right now period I walked slowly in the house behind Aaron. I case someone broke in he could protect me. I can't mess up a pretty face.

"Alexis, why are you two sneaking around like someone broke in?" I turned around seeing my mom coming trough the hall.

"Mother, why are you here? You're supposed to be in, I don't know Seoul, South Korea right now."

"Don't you think I know that? You're father got a partership with BigHit! Entertainment. It's absoulutly fantanstic, but sweety, we don't think it's wise to leave you down here alone, so we are all going to live down there!" I stood by Aaron extremely shocked. By looking at his face he was surprised also. "Chop Chop Alexis, we leave on Friday, so you need to start packing everything. We're taking the private jet so you can fit everything."

"But mother! You didn't even tell me about this, I have a life here--"

"Alexis, you start you're new school on Monday, you will make a new life there. You can always talk to your friends here, and they can fly down here too." I was so surprised about everything that was going on, I didn't even notice what my mother was wearing. Completely different from her usual style now.

"Stop standing there all shocked, Aaron you may spend the night with her because I know you guys are an item, but I will not tolerate your nasty sex. You must help her pack and if you don't I will make you walk home. In. The. Dark." she walked straight to her room continuing her packing with no final words.

I can't believe I'm going to live in South Korea.