Chapter 10

I walked up to the door and looked at my new house. Even though I missed my friends and I had the worst jetleg, Korea was still amazing. I knocked on the door waiting for my mom to answer. She wasn't there to pick me up from the airport, she could at least be here at home to greet me.
"Who is it?" I heard a women say. Seriously is my mom playing right now? She usually isn't like this.
"I'm a robber. Mom could you open the door please." The lady unlocked the door and looked at me. Fantastic, my mom got a housekeeper.
"Oh Alexis! Hello, I'm your head housekeeper, the rest of the staff is in the house. Your parents are actually at their office right now, but they requested that you come as soon as you get home. The driver will take you over there." The staff began to collect my things and the driver came out. He looked familiar.
"Hello, I'm Nam Joo Hyuk, I'll be your driver today." he said. He was obviously a really cute guy, but the name. I knew I recognized him. Nam Joo Hyuk.
Nam.
Joo.
Hyuk.
I stared at him wide eyed. He put his finger over his mouth telling me to be quiet. He escorted me to the car and opened the door for me. I got in and walked him over. NAM JOO FLIPPING HYUK. SURPLUS MERMAID AND YG MODEL. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.
" Your parents asked me as a favor if I would come and drive you to their office" he said.
"Thank you, I'm trying really hard not to scream right now because I've loved you since Surplus Princess" I said. He laughed at me causing me to laugh also. I took a breath and looked at him. He said that we would start heading for the office and we did. We talked and laughed about my life in America and also about some stuff to do in Korea because I'm very new.

"Ok, we're here how." That was fast. No more Nam Joo Hyuk time.

"Yeah, no more Nam Joo Hyuk time" he said. Did I say that out loud? I looked at him with wide eyes again and he laughed. It gave me so much life I swear.

"It was really fun talking to you really, can I take a selca with you? I want to keep this moment, and I also want to send it to my friends because they love you" I said.

He grabbed my phone and we took cool selcas. after we finished taking them, he didn't give me back my phone. He entered his number and called himself so we had each other's number. "I'll text you about our lunch date tomorrow?" He said. I stared at him wide eyed again.

"I'm flattered-" I began to say before he cut me off. "I'm not going to put pressure on you like that, I also have a busy schedule tomorrow. So we will put that on hold, okay?" I smiled and nodded.

"Now, you should get in there, your parents may kill me if they new we were in this far for too long. But you are gorgeous" he said. He smacked himself in the head. I chuckled at his reaction, I'm guessing he didn't want to say that.

"I'll just pretend I didn't hear that" I said while getting out the car. I bowed thanking him and started walking into the building. BigHit Entertainment. I stared at the logo. My parents did not get their big daebak job here! This was where BTS were! I walked in the building acting completely normal. This was totally fine, just going in the building where my parent work. It was just a coincidence that BTS happens to be my all time favorite fandom works here. What if Jimin is in here? Aish, If i see him I might just kiss him he is my ultimate bias.

"Hello, I'm Alexis Marie. My parents are Mark and Choa Lee" I said to the security guard.

"Oh hello Miss Alexis, they informed us that you would be coming soon, they are on the 4th floor. I'll get your badge, just stay here for a second" he said. I stood at the entrance where you swipe your ID while the security went to get my badge. I guess my parents had gave them some kind of picture. I began hearing screaming girls while scrolling on Instagram. I turned around to see a van appear. It was probably just some group that was coming to practice.
"Those girls are crazy today" said a voice that was coming near me. Two boys passed me wearing masks, it was a popular trend in Korea since sickness is always going around, just some people decide to make them stylish.
"Namjoon?" I said. He turned around and looked at me.
"Alexis! I just saw you an hour ago, now I'm seeing you here. It must be my lucky day" he said smiling. That's when he came. My ultimate bias of all time. Park Jimin.
"Daebak, Namjoonie, she's pretty, how did she recognize you first and not me" he said while smiling. Jimin just said I'm pretty I'm going to fangirl right now because you know Jimin. I turned around thinking someone was looking at me. I met eyes with the one and only Suga. "swag" he said. I started laughing and so did he, I didn't actually think he would say that but yes, he did. The security guard came around and handed me my badge telling me about restricted areas and how I use it.
" Do you need someone to take you to the 4th floor? You can get lost very easily in the building" he said.
"I'll take her" said a voice. I turned around to see Jungkook walking forward. The guard thanked him and we started walking to the elevators while the other boys walked down the stairs to the practice rooms.
"You really didn't have-" I said but he cut me off. " I wanted to it's fine." he said. We walked in the empty elevator.
" If I may ask why?" I asked him and he just laughed. Of coarse, Jungkook and J-Hope were so bias breakers.
" I'm an 19 year old guy. I did it because I thought you were pretty, and if I didn't Jimin would have. It looked like after Jimin told you that you were pretty you were about to kiss him" he said while laughing. "I had to stop that before it happened" he said. I'm guessing that was a nice thing. We got off the elevator heading down the hallway. We reached a door with my fathers name on it. "This is the door" I told Jungkook. He looked at the door and his eyes budged out of his face. "This is your father? He's very important to BTS, he has gotten us many events for our fans. He is also very nice" It almost sounded like he was just kissing up to him, but people in Korea are usually this nice anyway. I thanked him and bowed and headed into my fathers office. "Hi Dad" I said while walking to his office.

"Hi Lexi, I'm glad you made it here safe, did you enjoy you're ride here?" he asked smiling. I ran up to my father and gave him a hug.

"Of course dad, you know how much I love Nam Joo Hyuk! He's amazing" I told him. He walked over to his desk and sat down. He motioned for me to sit down.

"So now, the reason why I called you here. You will be going to Seoul High School, it's a public school but still very good. My friend Choi Ji-Sung goes there. You met him while you were a child. He's the CEO of Samsung. " This school might be nice but I wanted to try out at a private school, I find them better, I would actually like to learn more while I'm here.

"Sure Dad, I would give it a try there. Did you buy the uniform yet?" I asked him. " I actually haven't. I was going to ask your mom to do it, but you can just go get it yourself. I would have one of the boys take you-" he said before I cut him off. "REALLY like J-hope! or Jimin!" I said. "But. They started their practice so they won't be assisting you. The driver can take you." he said. I made a sad face while he chuckled. My dad gave me money while he called the driver to come to the front and wait for me. I hugged my father and went off to get my uniform at a store. Hopefully I won't wonder off and get lost.