Chapter 5

When we got to the Baldwin Center all the girls got out and when we were about to get out, one of the girls shut the door in my face.

"Dumb Bitch." I said. Aaron started laughing and then we started walking to the doors. Mr. Napear walked us in and said that food would be ready in 30 minutes and then he walked in the eating area, to go tell the girls about stuff.

"Come on, you can come up with me, Kaia, and Alissa." I said to Aaron.

" I gotta go with Mr. Napear for the job, I'll see you later." Said Aaron.

We went up the stairs and went to the last room, which was where we always go. When I walked in I saw Alissa's friend Kane, and Kaia's crush Brayden. Yes, my Brayden. But I don't really fool with him a lot, because Kaia likes him.

"Kaney !!" I said

"Lexy !!!" he said. We both went up to each other in slow motion, and hugged. He picked me up and spun me around. I let go, and started walking over to Kaia, on the computer trying to find a song. Kane squeezed my butt.

"I see that ass getting thicker." he said winking at me. I went to Kaia and whispered in her ear. "Play Wiggle Wiggle" she started laughing and then typed it in. Im glad Aaron and Brayden weren't here. Since they hadn't been here before , Mr. Napear came and got Brayden. So now its just three girls and one boy. Let's have some fun now. The Wiggle dance song started coming on.

"This my song!!!" I said.

"Girl, come over here we're about to do this Ki , record us!"

Ki got the camera out, and we started doing the dance. I can only imagine what Kane face look like. But I guess it's funny because Ki and Alissa were laughing. When the song was over, Ki gave me the phone and Kane and I watched the video together. Wow his face looked funny! As soon as we finished watching the video, Kaia put on a Justin Bieber video. She says she doesn't like him, but every time we come she always says something about Justin Bieber and we always watch video about him, it's basically just funny moments that's it.

Aaron came in a told us that it was time to eat. I jumped on his back and then he put me down at the stairs.

"That's too many stairs !" he said. Aaron picked me up like a baby and then carried me downstairs. He put me down at the edge of the stairs.

"Thank you kind sir." We all sat down and waited for the lady to get out food. I noticed it was beef stew, and I can't eat it because it has peas in it and I'm allergic to peas. Oh well, i'll just text Adam to get me something.

Me: Adam , can you get me something from the store ?

Him: Like what ?

Me: I dont know.

Him: Come outside, and we can go to the store.

I walked outside seeing Adam talking to his friends. They irritate my soul so much. Ever since Ki, Alissa and I started at the center they have been irritating, but all of them like us. Adam he told all of us, he only liked me and me only. He is so cute. I walked to him and hugged him.

"So where we going ?"

"They going to go get some pizza, and we staying here." said Adam.

"And text your friends tell them to come with us." said Anthony. I ran inside and got them. We all ran outside and Kaia and Alissa went in the car.

Adam and I went to the van, we weren't gonna do it. Cause thats weird, doing it in a van. I texted Aaron telling him to not eat anything and that we were going to get pizza. When I was done I saw that Adam was on his phone so I took it and put it in my back pocket.

"I can get that phone back so fast. I can touch your ass whenever I want to." he said. I started kissing him, and it was really good. If I wasn't a player, and Adam went to Seonam High, I would date him and he's graduating this year also, so that wouldn't work. I lifted Adam's shirt up. Only seeing a tank top, but that was fine with me ,because I could still see his abs. Six- Pack. I put both legs on each side of him, and he pulled me closer. He put his hands under my shirt. We moved to the back of the van because there were no seats and you couldn't see us either. I got on top of him, and took my bra off and layed down on him, and we kept kissing. I started to hear people coming.

"Adam somebody's coming." We quickly put on our clothes.

"Follow my lead" Kaia and everybody opened the doors. "Adam do you see my phone !"

"Yeah here it is." Adam handed me my phone, and then we turned to everybody.

"What? I couldn't find my phone."

"Now yall know that we know, yall was getting freaky in here. Thats why you didn't come and get pizza with us."

I gave everybody a straight face.

"Can we go inside, it's hot and I'm hungry." said Alissa. Of coarse she would say that. She's always complaining. Im not saying it in a bad way, its just that she's always complaining. I jumped on Adam's back and we started walking to the building. When we got inside we all sat down, me sitting on Adam's lap, and we dove into the pizza. I looked over and saw all the girls but I didn't see Kane, Aaron, or Brayden. I texted Kane, and he said that they were at the basketball court shooting some hoops.

I guess we get all this pizza to ourselves. I looked over at the three girls I don't like seeing them picking at their food. "Lissa , Ki." I said while pointing at them. We all started laughing. I got up getting ready to go to the bathroom.

"Where you going ?" said Adam.

"To the bathroom, come on Alissa. Ki you too." They both followed me and we started walking to the bathroom. I stopped at the corner.

"I wanna see if they go ask for some pizza, or flirt." I said. Kaia and Alissa started laughing , and I Texted Adam what I was doing. Once he fully read the text he told Anthony and Jessie. After about 2 minutes they came over.

"Hey boys" said Lexi. They all bobbed their heads and kept eating pizza.

"So do any of you go with those bitches ?" she said. All the boys had a really mad look on their faces, but they changed it before they could notice.

"Actually no, im single. And im looking for a girl that looks just like you." said Adam. He put his arm around her waist, and started rubbing her. "And when I mean by you, I mean for my other Lexi. Alexis." We all came out, and went to our guys, and I pushed away Lexi, sitting on Adam's lap.

"You can go away now. We don't need your services." I said everybody kept eating and laughing. It was a cool time at the Baldwin Center today.