Chapter 6

Everybody was folding bags for food giveaways. I still couldn't figure out how to do it. Everyone but Adam kept laughing at me. After a while Adam got behind me and showed me how to fold it. I liked him behind me, he was warm and loving. I say if I wasn't a player and he went to Seonam, I would go out with him.

Mr. Napear came in and told everyone to start getting ready to leave if we needed a ride home. Adam, Anthony and Jessie said their goodbyes and left. Anthony has a car, so they drive anywhere and everywhere. I texted Aaron telling him that we were getting ready to leave, and they needed to come. We all went upstairs and got our stuff then started walking to the truck. Alissa and Kaia went to the back of the van, and sat down. I guess the boys weren't there yet. I put on Aaron's headphones and started listening to music. I think I left my headphones at home. So I was just using his. I closed my eyes and went into a relaxing thought. I was listening to the music really low and all of a sudden Alissa and Kaia screamed. I looked to the back seeing Kane, and Brayden out of no where.

"You guys are seriously so irritating." I said. I started looking for a song to play, and then I dropped my phone. I took off the headphones, and bent over to get my phone, but it wasn't there. I looked to the back seeing everybody back there. Then I noticed, that Aaron wasn't anywhere.

"Aaron if you don't give me my fudging phone, Im going to beat your ass!" He popped up and gave me my phone. I smiled and then kissed him on the lips. He sat in the seat behind, and I felt so lonely. I stood up and walked back to the next seat and sat on Aaron's lap.

"Damn girl you heavy." said Aaron. "Ain't her ass getting thicker !" said Kane. "Hell Yeah!" said Aaron. I can't believe they talking about my ass. I kissed Aaron just so he would shut up. I stopped kissing him. "Now shut the fudge up " I said. Mr. Napear came in and then we started going. First was Alissa and Kane, then Kaia and Brayden, then Aaron and I. We got out the car telling Mr. Napear our thank you's. I had forgot that the other girls were in there. I was glad to be out of that van. They would probably say it smelled like sex, and then Mr. Napear would be like what, and I'm not about to even talk anymore. I grabbed Aaron's hand and started walking to my door.

"Kane was right."

"What ?"

"That ass is getting thick." he said while smacking my butt.

I hit him, and then unlocked the door to my house. I love my big house, it's so big but it's also a homey home. Every time I walk in my house I fell loved. Even though my parents aren't really around that much I still feel loved.

I still talk to my parents, my mom listens to everything, and I email them about my day everyday. I always get a response too, even on their busiest days. That's why I love my parents so much. Also I have a cool house too. I walked in the house putting my stuff on the couch. All I really had was a bag that I take everyday. Its still hot so I don't need a jacket just yet.

"You can just put your stuff on the couch." I told Aaron while walking in the kitchen. "Do you want anything?" I said to Aaron, I'm always hungry when I get out, so he has to be. He is a dude too. "Do you have some Oreos?" I told him yes and then went to the cabinet with the Oreos in it. When I opened the cabinet they weren't there. They were all the way at the top. I started reaching for them, why should I even try? They are so high up. I tried again, but I couldn't get it. Then I felt hands go on my waist picking me up. I got the Oreos, and he sat me down on the counter. I put the Oreos on the counter. "Thanks" I said looking in Aaron's eyes.

We looked into each others eyes for a long time. I finally just kissed him, and it felt right. The kiss was hard and powerful. But also soft and passionate. I sound so silly. I lifted up his shirt, seeing all his tats. His tats are stupid, one says 'bros over hoes' but the other one says his mom's name, and she passed away, so I respect that. Im glad I have my parents still around. Aaron took off my shirt and my bra. This is the second time a boy has gotten me half dressed today. I think Aaron's gonna get my pants off though. Yep, he started to unbuckle my belt, and then slipped my pants off, with some help from me. I mean they are skinny jeans, and he didn't want to leave my lips. Aaron slipped off my panties and now I was fully naked and still in the kitchen.