Chapter 2

I walk into the building , putting my bag in "airport security" what I call it. Our school has a lot of issues, people bring in weapons and drugs, so we need medal detectors and stuff like that. It really is airport security, the same machines they use at the airport we use at our school. It's really sad how our generation is I swear. The lady security guard doesn't like me at all.

I grab my bag, after going through the detector and go to the gym. Which is also my 1st hour but I dont like going down to breakfast. But today, since I didn't have breakfast I decided to go. There were also some girls in the gym that I didn't like.

I walked downstairs seeing Dani, with Jaylin of coarse, them two are soo.. Special.

"Dani , come get breakfast with me." I say.

"okay"

I turn around and see Aryn the boy I love, he honestly is my bestfriend. Walking to the breakfast line.

"Actually Dani you can stay here" I say.

She sits down and starts kissing Jaylin. I run and jump on Aryn's back.

"Hi Bestfriend" I said.

"Damn girl , your so heavy!"

"Don't let this ass fool you" I said.

"What the hell you mean, you got the best ass ever! I mean it so perfectly shaped, and you got a big ass booty too —-"

"Will you stop talking about my ass and walk to the damn line!"

"What do i get for carrying your ass??''

"Nothing."

He walked me in and we both started talking about Raina's party this weekend. Raina's parents are just like mine they're hardly ever at home, and when they are she's good, but when they aren't here? She is the biggest piece of trash that I see walking in this hallway. Her parties are bad though! Everybody is always turnt! Aryn and I waited in line to get some cinnamon rolls, because that what they had today.

"Who you going to the party with?" said Aryn.

I wasn't really sure. I have to go with someone, if i come to a big party by myself, it's just gonna look bad. Aryn and I got to the front of the line getting the last cinnamon rolls! Everybody else had to get nutri-grain bars! We put our students ID's in the keypad and Aryn walked off saying he would text me in 1st hour.

I went to go sit by the boys Adam, Alan, Mason and Rick. Rob, Jason, and Justin, are like extra's or something. I don't know. Its not like a gang, it's just a bunch of young rappers, trying to make something out of themselves. I sat next to Jason and Adam. Really I sat in the middle of them, i felt weird so i sat on Jason's lap.

"Look girl , i love you sitting on my lap, because you are fine as hell, but you heavy." Jason said.

I turned around and looked at him, and then kissed him. When it started getting good, I stopped. I turned and starting eating my cinnamon roll.

"Dane girl, why you give me something like that?" said Robert.

I started laughing and then walked away. Mr. Davis dismissed us from the lunchroom, and then we went to our lockers. I really don't even need to go to my locker, but I need to see someone. I walked to Jay when he got by his locker. I acted like I was trying to open my locker since it was right next to his, I don't know how to open them so I just played with the pad.

"Do you need some help?" he said.

Ohhhh , he is soooo fine !

"No im just waiting for you so we can walk to class together?"

" Yeah so i can walk your fine tail to class." He said.

I blushed, thinking maybe he wouldn't notice.

"You're so cute when you blush." He said.

I have always had a crush on Jay, and he has on me too. Here's the problem. Almost every week he has a different girl, and in different schools he is dating different girls too. But he never do it to me so, im fine with that. Jay grabbed my hand and we started walking to class. People say we would make a cute couple. Kuwan, and Jay used to be brothers, but when they met me it all changed. They starting fighting over me and everything. Never get in-between brotherhood. Thats one rule that I need to follow , and im going to fix this whole Kuwan and Jay thing